Mike Riddle Mitsubishi / you are approved!!!... not!
So I fill out an auto loan application online, as my family is now growing out of our vehicles. I get a call from none other than Mike Riddle Mitsubishi.
"You have been approved for $20, 000 please come on in, and lets get you in a car"
Seemed pretty good, my income is outstanding and just recently paid off my credit so that's now climbing out of the gutter.
I went in after work and they "Got me into" a 2006 Jeep Commander.
Well... today (the very next day) they say "hey come back in we want to go over the details of the loan with you".
I go in and they say "well it fell through do you have anyone who can co-sign?"
It shoudl be against the law to send you off the lot with a car you have signed papers for without an approval. If they had been upfront that it was contingent on the following day... I would have no problem.
They shook my head and told me it was a done deal and guaranteed. I actually specifically asked if there was anythign I had to worry about falling through.
DO NOT USE MIKE RIDDLE. THEY ARE THE REASON THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE 1 CAR THAT SEATS 4 FOR A FAMILY OF 7. WE CANT EVEN GO TO THE PARK AS WE CAN'T ALL FIT.
More Mike Riddle Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - fiance fraud tampa mitsubishi
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - local mitsubishi dealership complaint 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - no one will help me when I bought a car from them last night
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - mitsubishi lancer 2017
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - mitsubishi xpander exceed