Mike Riddle Mitsubishi / you are approved!!!... not!

1 2023 South 625 WestWoods Cross, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-298-8868

So I fill out an auto loan application online, as my family is now growing out of our vehicles. I get a call from none other than Mike Riddle Mitsubishi.

"You have been approved for $20, 000 please come on in, and lets get you in a car"

Seemed pretty good, my income is outstanding and just recently paid off my credit so that's now climbing out of the gutter.

I went in after work and they "Got me into" a 2006 Jeep Commander.

Well... today (the very next day) they say "hey come back in we want to go over the details of the loan with you".

I go in and they say "well it fell through do you have anyone who can co-sign?"

It shoudl be against the law to send you off the lot with a car you have signed papers for without an approval. If they had been upfront that it was contingent on the following day... I would have no problem.

They shook my head and told me it was a done deal and guaranteed. I actually specifically asked if there was anythign I had to worry about falling through.

DO NOT USE MIKE RIDDLE. THEY ARE THE REASON THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE 1 CAR THAT SEATS 4 FOR A FAMILY OF 7. WE CANT EVEN GO TO THE PARK AS WE CAN'T ALL FIT.

Comments

• Ri
      6th of Mar, 2009

Currently compiling a file against Mike Riddle Dealerships. Please forward all information, complaints and resolution ( if applicable) to mike.riddle.sucks@gmail.com

Thanks

• Mr
      10th of Apr, 2009

mor or less the same thing happened to our son that was assgn to Hill Airforce base

This dealer ship Mke riddle should be shut down and out of business