Mighty Putty / DIDN'T WOEK

1 4805 YELLOWSTONE DRPASADENA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2814873807

I BOUGHT MIGHTY PUTTY TO PUT ON THE HANDLE OF MY MICROWAVE I CLEANED THE AREA THEN I APPLIED THE PUTTY AFTER FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS I ALLOWED IT TO DRY FOR LONGER THEN 24 HOURS. THE FIRST TIME I LEFT IT FOR 18 HOURS SEEN IT DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME SO LEFT IT LONGER THE LAST 3 TIMES .THIS MENTIONED IT CAN HOLD OVER 300 POUNDS OUR FORCE TO OPEN A MICROWAVE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THAT. NOW I GAVE UP I'M GOING TO BUY A NEW MICROWAVE .I'M VERRY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT.HERE I SEND TO PHOTOS OF THE FOURTH TIME I TRIED. YOU CAN SEE I HAVE SCRAPED THE OLD PUTTY OFF BY THE SCUFF MARKS ON THE MICROWAIVE.

Mighty Putty

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Nov, 2008
    Mighty Putty - Never rec'd. product

This is the information I rec'd. when I ordered the product. The address at the bottom is no longer valid and I cannot get anyone to respond to me.
    Company: OFFICIAL T.V. ONLINE

• Da
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    Mighty Putty - Unauthorized charges
    mightyputty.com

I ordered one package of Mighty Putty ($28.94) on 11/11/08. I did not receive it for over a couple of weeks and so I called them at 1-800-340-3418 three times. Each time I called, the CS person said it was mailed on 11/13/08.

I have emailed them twice and never received a reply. I contacted my credit card company and have now disputed the charges, which will be credited to me by my card company.

From everything I've read on this website and others, this company is a rip-off and NEEDS to be put out of business!! I certainly hope something is done about them and soon!