Mighty Net Inc. / creditreport.com

1 24817 WALNUT ST. #11Newhall, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6617992703

After going on the website of Creditreport.com I noticed that my credit card had been charged $24.95 and since I didnt remember ever clicking or initiating a transaction that led to the charge I called them to have the fee reversed and they were unwilling, because they said that I had gotten three credit reports and that was the charge. Well since I didnt think that the site was truly clear about the charge I went back and did another account and it was clear that they were very unclear about what someone would be charged on their website when view reports from the various credit agencies. After 3 long phone calls they were still unwillling to yield. So my view of this website is that they are at least tricky in disclosing the charges that you will incur on their site. SO be very CAREFUL not to use this website unless you dont mind being charged for things that are not clearly defined, "i.e. labeled with the amount that you will be charged."

Comments

• Ji
      25th of Sep, 2008

Such deception should not be allowed anywhere at any time. I was refered tothe site innocently and will never pay the charges even if hell freezes over.

• Ji