Mighty Net / Bad service

9040 Topanga Canyon Blvd. 2nd FloorCanoga Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I just went through a whole crapload with this company. I came to find out after months and months passed by that i had weird charges being charged on my statements so it took me awhile for my bank to track it down and i got a number i called customer service but they couldn't do anything about my case they just said i had to contact the investigation department so for 1 whole week i been trying to call investigation department nobody had picked up or even called me back so i called customer service back pretty pissed off and asked them if they could stop the charges being charged to my credit card and they couldn't even do that so i felt like i had enough dealing with a bunch of dummies and so i contacted better business bureau. i tried contacting them and everything and i got no response from them until i contacted the better business bureau that was when they could contact me back with bogus answers saying that they could only credit me back 2 payments of $11.95 when they charged me for 9 whole fricken months and i am pissed because i ended up not getting most of my money back when i know i didn't order no fricken credit report from them. why the hell would i order a credit report when i don't even have ###ing credit! This is a bunch of ###. This company is a fake because if they didn't have anything to hide they would have all their information on their company posted like real telephone contact numbers or a real company name but they didn't. I am not going to let this thing rest. I will take this to court because honestly i work hard for my money and for some company to tell me what i did when i know i didn't! keep an eye out for this company don't let them fool you. I don't think that's right. I am 19 years of age and I hold 2 jobs as well as attend college as a full time student. The company stated that they've been charging me since January 31st but the thing is why would I enroll in their program if I was only 18 years of age without any credit history. I had no credit before so why would I purchase a credit report? It just doesn't make any sense. I had no idea of the charges till 2 months ago and till now I'm still fighting for what I believe is right. I am not going to accept the company's offer because I don't find the offer fair at all and I believe I am right. I know it may not seem like a whole lot of money (9 payments of $11.95) but I really work hard for my money and I've been fighting since day 1 that I found out and nobody from the company could give me an answer. So I ask you please see where I am coming from and see that the company's offer of crediting me for just 2 payments is not fair.
Va

Comments

Ba
  8th of Oct, 2008
Good for you...stick with it. Curious how the court case comes out. In my past experience with small claims court, companies either:

a. Lose
b. Lose by default (not show up)
c. Lose and I am awarded double or triple damages.

I lost one case with Tamco shingles in which I didn't except a warranty replacement, i.e. I did not want to replace their crap shingles with THEIR crap shingles and the replacement offer expirerd.

Stick by your guns!!

Tom
To
  21st of Jul, 2009

Mighty Net - Scam charges
Mighty Net
mightynet.com

Mighty Net deceives consumers with unsuspected and recurring charges on their credit cards and banking accounts. This happened to me, and after investigation, I have found many others with the same complaint.
Ro
  7th of Dec, 2009

Mighty Net - Charges on Discover card
Mighty Net
California
Phone: 866=883-3309

I have been charged $14.95 a month for five months for a credit report which claimed to be FREE. I have tried to cancel but have not succeeded in getting through. Please help us get these charges removed from our credit card. Thank you