Mighty Net / Bad service

1 9040 Topanga Canyon Blvd. 2nd FloorCanoga Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I just went through a whole crapload with this company. I came to find out after months and months passed by that i had weird charges being charged on my statements so it took me awhile for my bank to track it down and i got a number i called customer service but they couldn't do anything about my case they just said i had to contact the investigation department so for 1 whole week i been trying to call investigation department nobody had picked up or even called me back so i called customer service back pretty pissed off and asked them if they could stop the charges being charged to my credit card and they couldn't even do that so i felt like i had enough dealing with a bunch of dummies and so i contacted better business bureau. i tried contacting them and everything and i got no response from them until i contacted the better business bureau that was when they could contact me back with bogus answers saying that they could only credit me back 2 payments of $11.95 when they charged me for 9 whole fricken months and i am pissed because i ended up not getting most of my money back when i know i didn't order no fricken credit report from them. why the hell would i order a credit report when i don't even have ###ing credit! This is a bunch of ###. This company is a fake because if they didn't have anything to hide they would have all their information on their company posted like real telephone contact numbers or a real company name but they didn't. I am not going to let this thing rest. I will take this to court because honestly i work hard for my money and for some company to tell me what i did when i know i didn't! keep an eye out for this company don't let them fool you. I don't think that's right. I am 19 years of age and I hold 2 jobs as well as attend college as a full time student. The company stated that they've been charging me since January 31st but the thing is why would I enroll in their program if I was only 18 years of age without any credit history. I had no credit before so why would I purchase a credit report? It just doesn't make any sense. I had no idea of the charges till 2 months ago and till now I'm still fighting for what I believe is right. I am not going to accept the company's offer because I don't find the offer fair at all and I believe I am right. I know it may not seem like a whole lot of money (9 payments of $11.95) but I really work hard for my money and I've been fighting since day 1 that I found out and nobody from the company could give me an answer. So I ask you please see where I am coming from and see that the company's offer of crediting me for just 2 payments is not fair.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      8th of Oct, 2008

Good for you...stick with it. Curious how the court case comes out. In my past experience with small claims court, companies either:

a. Lose
    b. Lose by default (not show up)
    c. Lose and I am awarded double or triple damages.

I lost one case with Tamco shingles in which I didn't except a warranty replacement, i.e. I did not want to replace their crap shingles with THEIR crap shingles and the replacement offer expirerd.

Stick by your guns!!

Tom

• To
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Mighty Net - Scam charges
    Mighty Net
    mightynet.com

Mighty Net deceives consumers with unsuspected and recurring charges on their credit cards and banking accounts. This happened to me, and after investigation, I have found many others with the same complaint.

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2009
    Mighty Net - Charges on Discover card
    Mighty Net
    California
    Phone: 866=883-3309

I have been charged $14.95 a month for five months for a credit report which claimed to be FREE. I have tried to cancel but have not succeeded in getting through. Please help us get these charges removed from our credit card. Thank you