MifaholicI started to get fake emails

1 Review updated:

I paid $60 for the membership on the website of the company Mifaholic. After that I started to get scamming messages and emails. I tried to stop them, but of course it was impossible to unsubscribe on the website. I tried to reach someone from the website, but of course complete disregard. So be careful if you use this company or leave comments if you have horrible experience with them.

Ac
Aug 04, 2014

More Mifaholic Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      Dec 02, 2014

Yes as a basic member u get tons of mails and of cours to read or reply u must pay to join which i did answered emails no replys and most are oc on there profiles which means oonline cuties which are tottaly fake so waste of 45.00 as i did the 3 day trial which u only get so many messages to send so i did monthly what a joke and should be against law .now im trying to stop my subscription with no luck so im sure i will just go to bank and put a block on anything from them as u can not contact anyyone.

• St
      Dec 02, 2014

Sites like these

• Be
      Apr 18, 2016

I would go there .went 8 times or so they offered me 30 for the hole year just act like your going to join and dont they will offer a lot of them are fake But some are real dont message them only flirt till they message you then chat Steve jumped in boath feet (((((((LOL)))))) to bad for steve It is what it Its not that bad once you figure it out BERT