Midwest Clearing Company / Fraud & cheating!

1 214 Ocean View park streetSan Francisco, CA, United States

A Midwest Clearing Inc. "salesman" had just visited my home recently. He communicated with me on an "emotional" level, by talking about his son, and how he wants to get out of the hood in Chicago and become a salesman. He said this corporation will pay for training if he sells a certain amount of magazines and earns a certain amount of points based on his personality and behavior during his encounter with you. My daughter came up to myself and this "business" man in the middle of our conversation. Both my daughter and I are emotionally connected people, and have a strong deal of compassion, so when this man elaborated on the business and how he was aiming for a better life and education, we fell for his story. My advice to others is to NOT. My wife on the other hand, didn't believe it one bit. and aimed not to pay the subscriptions with a check but through cash. Once we received the receipt my daughter checks out the web site (also seeming to be legitimate) and later found many complaints on the google site about this company. We're lucky we're not one of the many people who fell for this scam and paid up to $600 for these subscriptions. I AM WARNING EVERYONE. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE PEOPLE. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR LIFE STRUGGLE, THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR FUTURE "CAREER PLANS" all of it is fake.