Midwest Centre - Stress & Anxiety Program / not recognizing payment & no invoice sent
I was sent an invoice in April 2008 for payment. I had previously made payment on my VISA but was not satisfied that my account was being credited.
In April 2008, I sent a cheque for the amount stated. Yesterday, January 27, 2009 (nine months later) I received a phone call from Fidelity Information Corporation that they had received no payment. No correspondence or anything sent in the mail. Today I have sent a copy of proof of the cheque that FIC cashed. I have no confidence in this company. I have paid hundreds of dollar in extra charges because of they're fraudulent business practices.
I have also incurred an extra expense as I am seeking the counsel of a lawyer. I have made attempts to pay this account but they are in the business of unlawfully gouging the customer.
More Midwest Centre - Stress & Anxiety Program Complaints & Reviews
- The Midwest Center for Stress & Anxiety - Return Policy 
- Lucinda Bassett's Midwest Center For Stress & Anxiety - More Than You Bargained For 
- Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety - Mail Fraud 
- Midwest Center For Stress And Anxiety - billing fraud
- Midwest Stress Center - Return of product/debiting account 
- Midwest Center For Stress - Taking out money after returning product
- Midwest Stress Center - Ripped off my mother in law who suffers from dimentia
- Midwest Center For Stress - Refused to cancel - billed credit card