Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc / unprofessional company

665 N. Lapeer RoadOxford, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 12482368100
The item came up for sale at auction and I was the high bidder. I even received the invoice days later, then they decided not to sell and fabricated a story that there was a mistake and someone on the floor was the high bidder. What a fake! I bid on the same item item months before and even though I bid 3 times higher, they still faked a "floor bidder". If they do not want to sell, get out of the business, instead of faking stories!

More Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mi
  19th of May, 2009
You still insist that we are scamming you. We told you it was a phone bidder which it was. You threatened legal action and never followed through. Had you, you would have seen who the item went to by us having to provide the information. Nobody ever told you a fake story.
Di
  25th of Jun, 2009
They just bounced two checks on me from sales of my goods and refuse to account for other goods entrusted to them. The bounced checks totaled more than $3000. I have been corresponding with the Michigan Attorney General's Office for three months aobut this company's pracitices and evasiveness. My experience is that they stopped responding to e-mails and phone calls thus forcing me to seek relief from the Attorney General's Office. Stay away from these people.