Midland Mortgage / Rip off

1 PO BOX 268888United States Review updated:

These people are deceptive -- You inform them that you lost your job long before you even fall behind on one payment & try to get any assistance information, get you will be missed payments added to the end of your loan --They tell you you must be late on a payment minimum 45 days, but they can get all your info and submit it for assistance before this happens and mail this info to you.

2 weeks later you call to get an update, they tell you your account has a rep in D.A.C that they will contact you -- but you still leave this person a voice mail (Jennifer) letting them know that you're eager to provide them with all proof and information they need. She never listened to her voice mail to get the number to contact me during the day, she always called while at work.

You fax her a copy of your first pay stubb with the hire date, rate of pay, a letter from your HR dept saying if they need any additional information to contact them with phone numbers, fax numbers, email address. You also send all proof of income. This dumb ###, after weeks of trying to get in contact with her and finally speaking with her supervisor finally calls you back. But now it's too late for you to save your home and get any assistance she closes your file 3 months later! These people are not interested in helping you out, they're are a bunch of lazy, incompeted MF'S. That can't even pronounce your name right. It's basic English.

If there's anyone out there that's dealing with this BS from them and have any suggestions on how to beat them at their games please, please email me.

The last thing I want if for 5 years to go down the drain because of these blood sucking leaches!

Va

Comments

Sa
  3rd of Feb, 2009

Same here, I call and call, fax and fax and nothing. I've asked them to call me on one number they call me on another on purpose so they can't get me. I got through once and was asked the for same info I ready submitted and was disconnected. I get letters sent to my home and no one will work with me. Andrea and Summer. I better not get a notice telling me to vacate my home, when I am trying everything I can to get help and communicate with them.

Mi
  29th of Mar, 2010

In Dec 2008 Gmac mortgage sold my mortgage to Midland of Oklahoma. At the time I was making an additional payment to speed up my 30 yr mortgage and pay it off in 22. By Jan 2009 without notice my extra payments ceased. I was now back on a 30 yr payment plan without an addl pymt in order to pay it off sooner. In addition to the time-zone difference, their 800# operators are slow at best. I do not appreciate the fact they cannot provide me a monthly statement without charging me a $5 fee. At least Gmac was accurate in their statements. All I receive from Midland is an escrow update every few months. Beware of this company if you have business dealings with them!

I pray to soon sell my home and have a decent mortgage company handle my payments.

God Bless You!

Ta
  25th of Jun, 2013

I had a bad experience with company also, I would like to share what I did and if they get nasty I will do it again. Like some of you I hit a snag lost job got behind on payments they did not want to assist in refinancing or remodification either. So I fought back with the government itself and it worked. I paid a personal visit to my U.S. State Represenative and he helped me with in a matter of ten days. Problem was solved. Like you guys I kept submitting paperwork, letters, phone calls everything they asked for an them some. Well after I was told, I'm sorry Ms. G, you just don't qualify". I told mymidland rep. That does not surprise me since I had already been going back an forth with them for a 2 1/2 years. Then I said my US State Rep would love to hear my story since I'm a tax paying citizen like you. Week in and a half later I get a call from mymidland rep saying I had been approved at 30 years with a 4.5% interest rate my payments went to half including tax and insurance. After a year of being like this of course new year came guess what? My payments went up $100 and they said the same thing the taxes an insurance went up.