Midland Credit Management / Credit Collections
Midland credit management continuosly changes the dates on my old debt...this happens every time I pull my credit file and dispute the account.. the date changes to reflect the most recent dispute...as the debt they speak of is at least 15 years old...and in the state of Texas any alleged debt not collected in 4 years is SUPPOSE to be a dead non-collectable debt..However our credit bureaus..continualy allow these ###s to do this...I have written to Midland Credit management and they do not respond...It is my opinion that our credit bureaus are equally to blame for not following the law...
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior