Midland Credit Management / Pre-legal notification
I just checked my mail today and received a Pre-legal notification stating I owed 777.94 with 221.75 interest equalling 999.69. Original creditor was Citibank/Goodyear. 1st I never had Citibank for anything other than an old mortgage that they took over years ago and I refinanced that and never Goodyear. My first name is misspelled the letter A & E are swapped and no Middle Initial. All the searching I did on this company seems to be a little bit shady. So I’m wondering if I should just call them and see if they have some wrong information.
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior