Midland Credit Management / Beware!

I received a letter from the company 2 mos ago offering a 60% settlement on the bal but didn't have the funds at the time...I now have the funds to settle on the bal b/c of tax refund and rep directly told my wife could not settle, sad that could either pay full bal and would forgive $100 of bal (which is a settlement by any meaning of the word) or make 3 equal pmts to pay bal off...We were also told that payments had to be made by a specific date or would be sent to attorney for legal action and have since been unable to contact the rep we need to speak with to make the payment (always goes to vm and never returns call)...I went to their website at www.mcmcg.com and if you go into the arbitration link will give another link www.mcmpayments.com...When I entered in my account info it gave me multiple repayment options including a 60% settlement of the bal which I took advantage of and can s/u payment directly online. So if reps aren't willing to work with you check online, although I would recommend saving screen prints of offers page and payment confirmations in case they try to pull a fast one and say never offered settlement...hope this helps some of you...

De

Comments

9th of Jun, 2016
    Midland Credit Management - Owe a bill
    Traverse City
    Michigan

I have a debt I am paying off slowly due to money being tight right now and MCM keeps calling me and yelling at me being rude and pretty much freaking out on me. They have threatened me and used profanity! I am getting a legal advisor for this one, watch out! They have messed with the wrong person. If your company is reading this please note kindness works your employee mr. dale johnson needs to be fired I have never been spoken to by anyone like he has spoken to me!