Midland Credit Management / Beware!
I received a letter from the company 2 mos ago offering a 60% settlement on the bal but didn't have the funds at the time...I now have the funds to settle on the bal b/c of tax refund and rep directly told my wife could not settle, sad that could either pay full bal and would forgive $100 of bal (which is a settlement by any meaning of the word) or make 3 equal pmts to pay bal off...We were also told that payments had to be made by a specific date or would be sent to attorney for legal action and have since been unable to contact the rep we need to speak with to make the payment (always goes to vm and never returns call)...I went to their website at www.mcmcg.com and if you go into the arbitration link will give another link www.mcmpayments.com...When I entered in my account info it gave me multiple repayment options including a 60% settlement of the bal which I took advantage of and can s/u payment directly online. So if reps aren't willing to work with you check online, although I would recommend saving screen prints of offers page and payment confirmations in case they try to pull a fast one and say never offered settlement...hope this helps some of you...
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland funding, LLC - unjust law suit 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior