Middletown Honda / Very poor customer service attitude

I bought a new Honda CRV 11/07. With a Honda service club card- $99.00 . Later I realised that this service card is not useful for me. Since I have not used any of the club services, I asked for refund the club card amount. The manager stated it is not their policy to refund that. Even though it does not any where in the card info about it. I reported the issue to Honda company with out any results, it is not fair for the dealer to charge me for the services I do not need. It is really a very poor customer service attitude.

Va

Comments

• Un
      4th of Feb, 2009

This is without a doubt the worst auto dealership that I've ever done business with. From their salesman elaborating on a certain feature that the vehicle comes standard with (which a week later I found out would cost an additional few hundred $$$ to have full functionality) to purchasing a new vehicle that came without the owner's manuals to a service department that made my pregnant wife wait for 4 hours in the service department only to be told that the part that required replacing wasn't in stock to an automated answering service that places you on hold for 14 minutes and then cuts you off (I could go on some more), the service is absolutely apalling. On polling other Honda dirvers in our neigborhood it is a common comment that they chose to go to dealerships other than this one. One would think that, with the difficulties facing the auto industry, a dealership would try harder to retain customers.