Midas — innappropriate touching
When my wife took her car to this location and got an oil change on my white chevy tahoe, the service writer proceeded to put a finger in her rear end and then told her it was dry and it needed some stay lube in order to keep it from getting stiff, and to top it off the service tech also polished her head lights which was strange...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tempe, AZ When she told me what they did I was appaulled considering we were married for 13 years and that they would put a finger in her rear end and insist that it was dry. I find this method of conduct completely innappropriate and I am appauled that they ddin't even give the courtesy of a reach-around which is a common way to inspect fluids in a car! I couldnt help but be angry!
Never NEVER let your cheating wife goto any Midas!!!
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas - awful experience 
- Midas - Peoria, AZ - Sad excuses for a auto repair shop 
- Midas International Corporation - midas brake package
- Midas - bad service 
- Midas - oil change