Midas / worker scam
Warning! If you ever go to the midas on highway 7 in markham:
- john louie
- he used to work at the midas at steeles/midland and has transferred to the location on highway 7
Avoid this worker! He has a history of scamming customers with ridiculous pricing quotes and pockets the money whenever it is paid in cash. I know a handful of individuals who have personally been screwed over, where he charged them jobs and parts that were never done or fixed. He sometimes will even do a follow-up call to convince you to come in again for a full car check up, where he'll charge you again in the thousands. Because he works somewhere up in the managerial position, it's easy for him to pull off these scams.
Do not be a victim and get screwed by this douche!
Midas is a great company, but there are workers like him who ruin the name of the automotive industry.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas Inc - MIDAS INC. Immigration Consultants – FRAUDS!!!! - Don't let them play with your career 
- Midas International Corporation - brakes and rotors "replaced".
- Midas auto - engine repair
- Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - muffler installation