Mid-Atlantic Finance CompanyFcra law in north carolina, mid-atlantic finance have broken that law

In Oct/2016 when I started writing letters to the company about providing a contract bearing my signature and that I was disputing this at the same time. This company really do seem like they are not doing anything wrong or they can't be sued or touched by anyone. In my letters, I have always specified that they must respond within 30 days to give me what I was asking for.

Now with that being said, I have did wait 31 days before I responded back them about not providing the disputed statement on all my credit reports like the FCRA law says that a company have 30 days to place the statement on consumer's reports the they have disputed an item. Mid-Atlantic Finance received my certified letter and they only responded by sending me the same letter about a contract and it having my signature on it. I am not trying to say the account is not mine, my point is they have broken the FCRA law by not providing the statement on my credit reports that I have disputed the item. In my letter to them, I even threaten to take them to small claim court. Nothing. I am sticking to this plan and I am still trying to get in touch with a lawyer about because I feel I do have a case, I want to sued Mid-Atlantic Finance, they handle their business poorly and something needs to be done. I want to sue them because they have broken the FCRA law and I have proof of it. I have mail documents with the stamped dates to proof that they have broken the FCRA Law.

• Updated by Keel-Keel keel, Jan 20, 2017

FCRA Section 623(a)(3) § 623. Responsibilities of furnishers of information to consumer reporting agencies [15 U.S.C. § 1681s-2] (a) (3) Duty to provide notice of dispute. If the completeness or accuracy of any information furnished by any person to any consumer reporting agency is disputed to such person by a consumer, the person may not furnish the information to any consumer reporting agency without notice that such information is disputed by the consumer FDCPA Section 807(8) §807. False or misleading representations [15 USC 1962e] (8) Communicating or threatening to communicate to any person credit information which is known or which should be known to be false, including the failure to communicate that a disputed debt is disputed.

Ke