MID ATLANTIC FIANCE / CAR LOAN

1 United States

I bought my jeep in Dec 2007, and it was about 2 weeks later i was making my payment on time but TEXAS AUTO BROKERS was turning off my car. I had to call every 2 weeks with a confirmation code to get it back on. Then they transfered me to MID ATLANTIC FIANCE which i was excited because of all the problems. This was even worse!! I have had my car 2 years and never missed a payment, then they turn my car off and tell me i am 14 days late on a payment and i have 45 minuates they will turn my car on for me to get a money order of $480 (which is twice my monthly bill) so i do this because i need my car to get from work. Anyways the following monday i get a loan payoff to get out of this mess and that evening they charge a normal monthly payment of $246 to their account. Let me sum it up they just got $480, then my WHOLE loan payoff of 9000, then they take another $246. I was very angry and wanted answers they said they can not return that money because it was intrest. This is the bigest joke of a fiance place and i am very excited to no longer be using them!! THEY ARE CROOKS AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY DO NOT USE THEM.

Ko