Mid America Auto Sales / Awful company

1 7300 W. 199th StreetStilwell, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 913-685-4929

I Bought a 2001 Saturn L300 From this dealer. On Nov. 19 2008. They where very nice when coming to get the car. We was in need of a car since my Wife was hit by a other Driver and Totaled out her Chevy Blazer.

We was putting 3000.00 Down. We went in and the Listed Price was 4999.00 But in the end they said that was the Cahat sh now price and they added some money to it... over 7, 000.00 was about the total.. But we needed a car since the insurance rental was up in 2 days.

We went there test drover the car. It was like a dream com true leather seats, moon roof, heated seats.

Well it started after 2 days the Breaks went out.. I just thought it happens no big deal 40.00 dollars.. That is worth it and i put new breaks on it.. Well the day before i have to make my first payment the piston went out on the call... I

I was advised that there Mechanic looked over the car and it was in Top condition. The sales man said that' We do not sale junk here only top of the line used cars' They Financed the rest on a 14 Month Loan. 0% interest. It all sounded like a good deal.

Well you know how that is... They really seamed like a good group of guys just trying to make a living...

I will be speaking with them today. I will kinda make this my Blog of how it all goes... They are listed here 3 times so lets see how it goes.

Pray for me i will need it.

Da

More Mid America Auto Sales Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  24th of Jun, 2009

they sold us a lemon car to. Email me did you get your money back
if so please email me with the lawyer you used.

Mamaofangels2013@yahoo.com