Micwell.com / Misrepresentation/refund

CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. I ordered a pre-select size 2, no custo
tailoring. Shipment stated 6-10 days, I needed the dress to be here and altered by my daughters prom on 4/21. When I read my confirmation email the next morning it stated the dress was in tailoring and would be shipped on 4/28. I did not ask for tailoring. The email also stated that If I canceled within 24 hours I would receive a refund. I emailed and just sent my 4th email with no response. This company is a scam, I did not request tailoring, I ordered a standard size and should have received the dress by 4/10 at the latest. Now I have to purchase another dress for my daughter. I wish I would have read the awful reviews before purchasing!

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Apr, 2012
    Micwell.com - Do not use this site, i believe it is a scam
    micwell.com

Absolutely Horrible!!! I ordered my dress on March 12 expecting it to arrive in 24-30 days, as explained on the website. HOWEVER, it is now April 23 and still no dress!!! my prom is only 5 days away, and if i don't have a dress or a refunded $150 by tomorrow all hell will break loose. I have tried calling and emailing but no response!! BEWARE MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS!!! Do not use this site, i believe it is a scam.

• Ok
      27th of Apr, 2012

Did you ever get your dress?

• Ok
      27th of Apr, 2012

Did you ever get your dress?

• Sh
      3rd of May, 2012
    Micwell.com - I paid over $200 for this dress on-line and the piece of crap dress that came in the mail looked nothing like the dress on-line
    micwell.com

DO NOT buy from this company! I paid over $200 for this dress on-line and the piece of crap dress that came in the mail looked nothing like the dress on-line. The workmanship was HORRIBLE! the stiches where falling out and puckered. It did not even come close to fitting my daughter. We followed the directions step by step. After all this the company will not even make ANY attempt to fix the problem. They told me it's my fault and they did the "best they could". Even if the dress fit my daughter I would NEVER make her wear it in public it's a joke!!! How cheap and ugly...

• Fr
      9th of Jul, 2012
    Micwell.com - This site is unfunny joke
    micwell.com

HORRIBLE!!! I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. We sent in measurements so we would be able to get a custom fit. WHAT A JOKE!!! The waist fit perfectly but the bust would require a watermelon to help fill it out. After doing everything the company asked ( sending pics in the dress, sending pics with tape measure in place, paying for return postage) they arbitrarily decided that they would reimburse 20%of the cost of the dress. It doesn't even cover return postage !!! This has been going on for 3 months and there still is no resolution. BUYER BEWARE!!! TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!

• Be
      30th of Sep, 2014
    Micwell.com - They reply very slow and didn't provide money back
    micwell.com

I bought evening dress from the website www.micwell.com, but my experience was horrible. I placed the order several weeks ago, but these ### delivered completely wrong dress. I returned it and waited 2 weeks, but no one replied my emails. Finally, I got the response that all such dresses were sold out, but they promised refund. I haven’t received it and have no idea what measures to take now. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.