Micwell.com / Avoid them at all costs

I order a prom dress for my daughter. Emailed customer service to with her measurements to confirm the size and to ask about the color on the picture since it was not included in the color palate. The dress came 4 weeks later too small and the wrong color. I emailed them immediately and they asked me to send a picture of the dress to confirm it was the wrong color. I send the picture together with all the email exchanges. They asked to send more pictures!!! Like one picture was not enough to determine that the color red is NOT peach... After another series of email exchanges they offer two options.To keep the dress and they would reimburse me $30 (the dress cost was $199). or to send it back and after careful inspection to determine if the dress was damaged at all they would reimburse me the money. I had to send it back Federal express and provide a track number. Well, I went to FedEx to mail the dress and it would have cost $169 to send it back!!! It was a no win situation. In addition, the quality of the dress was POOR POOR POOR. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE is a nightmare.

Ha