Microtel / Dirty Hotel Room

1003 Lonnie Abbot Blvd.
Phone: 580-436-9900
The room was dirty, carpet stained and I kept my shoes on until bedtime. There were 8-10 long black hairs in the bathroom and a few in the shower. The heater kept making a loud clicking noise like a fuse, about 50 times a minute. Even on just the fan it kept clicking so I turned it off and dealt with no heater throughout the night. I was right next to the lobby and there were people laughing, talking all night. Without the noise of the fan/heater I had to sleep/doze with the TV on to drown out the outside noise. Woke up with backache from the rock hard mattress.Paper thin/dingy bath towels. Next morning I put money into vending machine and it took my money. Went to the lobby and told the young man that it took my money and he looked at me and said "Sorry" with lots of attitude. I said "What did you say". He repeated and I said "That is the last straw" and proceeded to tell him everything wrong with the hotel/room. I will not stay there again. Go down the road 1/4 of a mile and spend $20 extra to stay at the Holiday Inn. I have stayed at this Ada, OK hotel before and had problems but this took the cake.