Microsource, Inc. / Screw up

Federal Express screwed up the delivery and gave it to a Spanish lady who lives a block over in Manhattan (this was the day after the Mets lost second game of the Subway Series and it looked like the FedEx dude was really hung over). Fedex said to call Microsource. The friendly and competent customer support guy at the other end took care of everything and I got my vidcard a few hours later.

Not a smooth transaction, but it was clearly FedExes fault (my correct name, address and phone number were on the box) and MicroSource was quick about facilitating the delivery after it went wrong.

If you are buying from Pricewatch, make sure you get the price advertised there. I ordered off the web and got the price on MicroSource's homepage, not the pricewatch price. Guess it pays to talk to a human sometimes.

Za

Comments

Jo
  8th of Jan, 2009
Microsource, Inc. - Bad service
Microsource, Inc.
msi-online.com

I've been buying from this company for over 3 years now. The last order was placed on-line and went through without any problems. They have changed the support to on-line only, which did scare me a bit on a beginning, but after using it for sometime now, I think it's way more efficient and quicker that others phone support.