Microsoft / Zune / broken zune

United States, Texas, Houston Review updated:
7911 FM1960 willowbrook mall
Phone: 281-955-9581
On 11/29/08 bought opened box Zune 30 gigs as a christmas gift for my daughter, was told that all accessories were included. On christmas day my daughter was pleased to open her present, unfortunately, the charger nor the ear phones were present. I decided to purchase the accessories from ebay. The accessories were received on the 31st december when we plugged the zune to charge the screen was broken. I then took the Zune back to Conns, the store manager Luis Contreras told me that the return policy is 30 days. I explained the above but he was insistent that the policy is 30 days. I have contacted Conns and have not gotten a response. I am just to busy but will not be ripped off by Conns.
CONNS likes to address that consumers shoplift but they do not want to address the way they rip of their consumers.

My intention is to sue Conns in small claims- if anyone has better suggestions please contact me @papaod1@gmail.com. I was going to have my family picket in front of the store, but i do not know if that is legal.

PS Subsequently I bought my daugther an Apple Itouch but I don"t think it will ever erase my memory of her tears and disappointment when LUIS CONTRERAS (THE STORE MANAGER) REFUSED to replace or give credit.

I pray that a member of Microsoft reads this complaint since I went from a Microsoft product to an Apple product due to CONNS.
oneil Dowling Please contact me @papaod1@gmail.com

A  24th of Nov, 2009 by
I hate my Zune. So many problems, and there's no one to talk to that will give you a straight answer. After buying points, I bought a few songs and now it's telling me that the song has either been removed, renamed or whatever. But Microsoft sure as heck took my dang money! And no one to talk to about getting my money back!

I will NEVER buy another Microsoft product again if this is how they treat their customers.

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation