Microsoft Xbox 360 / console breaks five times - microsoft refuses to replace or refund
My Xbox 360 has - within one year - died five times. I have been calling and writing trying to find someone there at Microsoft who can help me.
I'm a loyal customer who has spent thousands of dollars on your console and it's HDDVD add-on and games.
Four times I've sent my broken console in for repair and four times you haven't repaired it correctly. This last repair job lasted only 11 days!
When I purchased your extended warranty I had no idea how many times I'd have to use it!
I was a good sport four times but I can't go through this again. I've asked for either a NEW console or for you to return my money.
Your representative Jessica M called me today to inform me that you will not replace the console and you will not refund my purchase and to let me know that there is not anyone else who will talk to me.
I want to believe this is a big misunderstanding and I want to believe that this isn't a con game.
Would someone who can help me resolve this situation please call or write? I told Jessica M that I didn't want to seek counsel and blow this up any larger than it already is. But I don't think she cares or understands. I'm hoping somebody who receives this email will step up to the plate.
Console # [protected]
(current)My fifth ref # [protected]
My fourth ref # [protected] or SRX1051099657ID
My third ref# [protected]
My second ref # [protected]
More Microsoft Xbox 360 Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - windows update
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behaviour 
- Microsoft Corporation - office
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox
- Microsoft Corporation - windows 10