Microsoft Word Lottery, Uk. / winning advice of lottery

==============================
Serial Number:...S/N-00168
Lucky Numbers...MS/L-[protected]
Order Number...MS/35468/OSL

CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for your e-mail. You are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

For more clarity, MICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY programs was held earlier this year 2008. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 20-26Dec-2007-02MSW with Serial Number:S/N-00168 drew the Lucky Numbers:[protected]. and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 500, 000.00 GBP (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) credited to file REF NO: MSW-L/[protected]. This is from total prize money of 2, 500, 000.00 GBP (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) shared among the five international winners in this category. All participants were selected through our microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 21, 000 names, 3, 000 names from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, which is conducted annually for our prominent MS WORD user all over the world, and for the continuous use of E-mail.

CONGRATULATIONS! I hereby notify you that I have forwarded your winning cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP to the courier firm that will handle the delivery.

For the remittance process to be carried out, those who are residing outside the United Kingdom are to use the services of our affiliate courier service company whose duty is to deliver their cheques to them in their house address while they are to bear the cost of delivery. Please note that for this option, delivery cannot be carried out to P.O. BOXES.

However, for the Courier delivery option which is for winners who do not reside close to London i.e. United Kingdom, you will be required to contact our affiliate courier company who will then ship your cheques or transfer their winning prize to them in their respective countries while they in turn pay the delivery expenses and proceed with the cheque to any bank in their country where the full value to the cheque will be paid to them.

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the MICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY, UK . I am happy to inform you that we have forwarded your Original winning Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to the courier company.

Find below the details of the courier company below:

DELIVERY DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
: amtrakcourierservices222@live.com
DISPATCH OFFICER: MR. JERRYANDERSON
OFFICE MOBILE : +[protected]
: ++[protected]
: +[protected]

Please Send Your Details TO AMTRAK COURIER SERVICES.
Full Name:
Marital Status:
Next Of Kin:
Residential Address:
Phone/Fax Number:

Please note that considering the amount of money that is involved, we cannot enthrust the postage of your cheque in the hands of any other courier service apart for our affiliate.

You are adviced to contact the courier company for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize safely to you for immediate claim. When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject. Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

Your Order number is MS/35468/OSL.

Note: This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fee. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such..

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Furthermore, as soon as you receive your cheque from the courier company, you are to proceed to your bank in your country so that the full value of your cheque will be paid to you. This means that your winning cheque is a certified cheque and as such can be cashed across the counter of any bank in your country.

Once again congratulations!!! from our members of staffs, We do hope that with part of your winnings you take part in Next year's Grand draws.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Wouter miller.
Claims Officer,
For Ms Word Lottery
Copyright [protected] Microsoft Word Lottery Promotions.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

2nd of Sep, 2008
I am the winner okey
Ir
  2nd of Sep, 2008
sure iam the wiiner please trans per inthe bank bank mandiri account number 0060006008084 oto iskandardinata jakarta indonesia swift code BEIIIDJA my name Irmansysh yunif iknow the because you have sent your email okey thanks
Ma
  22nd of Sep, 2008
investigate it
An
  23rd of Sep, 2008
it is fake, speling missstake a re there.
Ko
  24th of Sep, 2008
Dear sir, i want quick reply. So far i made Rs2.70 lakhs indian rupees through third party account as directed by Mr.Bruce Haggins. His email is brucehaggins@yahoo.com and he is having an contact no.09999716463. He is asking for Rs2.60 Lakhs inr. Because of this transaction i became mad. My life is high risk now. hence i need your valuable guidance and facts.

urgent respond needed sir,

vijay kumar
Ah
  29th of Dec, 2008
Dear : MR. JERRYANDERSON
DISPATCH OFFICER
MICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY

How are you ? I wish you happy life, I want to acknowledge you that I contact the DEWNET BANK and the account dept. officer Mr. EDDY JEFF has open an account for me when I have paid 500USD in Dec. 2008 in order of saving my money, But he didn't send my activation codes 1, 2 . which I can't transfer money to this moment .
I paid all of my money ( about 5000 Egyptian pounds ) for the DEWNET BANK and FASTLAN COURIER Company to send my parcel, So I don't have money to pay it for British Inland Revenue Commission to complete receiving my parcel .
I have called and send E-mails to account dept. officer Mr. EDDY JEFF to send me activation codes, But he didn't response me .
I wish that you help me to contact account dept. officer Mr. EDDY JEFF to send my activation codes 1, 2 as fast as possible .
Best Regards, , ,
Ahmed Said
ticket number20-26Dec-2007-02MSW with Serial Number:S/N-00168 drew the Lucky Numbers:887-13-865-37-10-83. and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
Egypt, Dec.29- 2008
DEWNET BANK Account no. : 6458DWN78886 .