microsoft / window 10 update
I have dell inspron 5856 computer. I was receiving notice on my computer for the last several weeks that I need to update my computer from microsoft, notice would not go away. As soon as I clicked on update, it took an hour and now I can not start my computer.
I have blue
Screen. I am upset as I think I have lost all my files. I called best buy to fix the problem, they are charging me around $ 175 to fix it. I have lost all my files. Microsoft should pay for this. Please help.
More microsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - refund not mailed as promised 
- Microsoft Corporation - hotmail and live account
- Microsoft Corporation - surface pro 1724 128gb 03784763353 function keys not working 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 2013 
- Microsoft Corporation - live.com email