Microsoft Promo / Barclays Bank Plc, London / BAD BANK PROCESS

1 LONDON, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

MICROSOFT PROMO
Reff Number...FL/[protected]

I contact to Barclays Bank plc, London has Mr. Tony Trender the Sr. Account officer. He said for C.O.T. Bank charges. But once I have sent DISCLAIM FORM to Bank because I can not pay the bank charges.WHY DID I SEND THE DISCLAIM FORM!! In this matter I have sent a hand note about coming India and give me the prize at my home. But there are installed my claim in process. How much take time in that procedure!!

Mr. Tony Trender phone number is [protected].

His email address: tonytrender_barclaysunit@live.com

Following details are given about my winning claim:

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM20 Craven Park,
Harlesden London NW10, United Kingdom.

Reff Number...FL/[protected]

Dear Lucky Winner,

PAYMENT PROCESS / TRANSFER PROCEDURE

Accept our sincerely apology, for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents .We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the winners selected on the MICROSOFT PROMO.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Your £1.000.000.00 One Million Great British Pounds. Winning Certificate, a covering document of money laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through the MICROSOFT PROMO has been forwarded to the Paying Bank BARCLAY'S BANK UK for the transfer of your funds into your account.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners. Your prize has been drafted in Cheque and forwarded to our Bank for the Immediate transfer of your prize to your account.You are hereby advised to make direct contact with the above (BARCLAYS BANK UK), for electronically transfer of your winning funds.The bank contact are issued below:

Kindly note that your winning amount is in a suspense account with the stipulated bank and immediate contact is needed from your side to the bank for transfer of your lottery amount as soon as possible.

Your Prize cheque has been sent to the Bank and you have to make immediate contact with them providing them with the correct account number and name of your stipulated account details via the information below as they will facilitate the fast transfer of your prize won to your account without any further delay with a full details of your bank account in your country for immediate transfer of your lottery amount won.

1) Your Full Name(s):
9: Your Home Number:
10: Your Won Amount:
11:Country And Nationality

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR BANK DETAILS TO THE BANK

However you are advised to contact the paying bank for the transfer of your Winning Prize from MICROSOFT PROMO. See below the contact information of the Account Officer for International Transfer. When contacting the bank ensure you furnish them with the details above.

Direct On-line Wire Transfer.
Name of Account Officer: Mr.Tony Trender
Name of Bank: Barclays Bank UK
Email: tonytrender_barclaysunit@live.com
Office Tell: +[protected]

Finally we advise you to keep us updated as soon as the paying bank has transferred the funds into your account in order for us (The Lottery) company to list your name on the winning list. However, all you need to do is to activate the account as the cheque sent to them is secured and bonded thus covered with an insurance policy. Do keep us updated in regards to your progress with the bank.

Note:Yahoo/Msn International Lottery has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Maxwell Moore
(Claims Process Officer)

Comments

• Ni
      15th of Sep, 2009

sender : nitin kumar shrivastava

It is true. If I can not pay the Bank C.O.T. charges and in this matter sent the DISCLAIM FORM with signature then why they applied the same process and contact to me about C.O.T. charges. the work progress is very bad.

17th of Sep, 2009

If once to be appllied the process and against sent the DISCLAIM FORM then no reason for applying same process in which Bank C.O.T. charges are applicable. When the person do not want to pay C.O.T. charges and submitted the DISCLAIM FORM then the winning fund to be transfer directly in his Bank Account.

18th of Sep, 2009

A mail was received today for paying bank c.o.t. charges. i mention to him about THE DISCLAIM FORM against c.o.t. charges. i have sent the disclaim form already. why did i send the disclaim form. why they call to me always about bank charges. please take right action.

23rd of Sep, 2009

why they call to me about bank c.o.t. charges. i did not understand this unnecessary process. when i send the DISCLAIM FORM against bank c.o.t. charges then transfer the winning claim directly in my Bank Account. Please take right action.

23rd of Sep, 2009

i sent a mail to Microsoft promo and Barclays Bank plc, London about no want to pay c.o.t. bank charges also coming india and give me prize at my home. If any further delay please take right action against this matter.

27th of Sep, 2009

I have declared that I can not pay the Bank C.O.T. charges and sent the DISCLAIM FORM also. But the Account Officer of Barclays Bank plc, London said to me for C.O.T. payment. Why do I pay C.O.T. charges when I have sent the DISCLAIM FORM already? Please take right action. If any further delay to unnecessary process for transfer then come at my home and give me the prize.

6th of Oct, 2009

A mail was receiving today for cot bank charges. why they call to me about bank charges. when i have sent the disclaim form against cot bank charges. i sent a mail for transfer the fund directly in my bank account. please attn. my complaint and do transfer my money in my bank account.

9th of Oct, 2009

A letter was sending on yesterday that for authorization for following the rule for money transfer. i was permitted to him. so any further delay please take right action against the bank and microsoft promo.

9th of Oct, 2009

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM20 Craven Park,
    Harlesden London NW10, United Kingdom.

Reff Number...FL/668530092

Dear prize distributors &
    Barclays Bank plc, London.

Be read respectfully and carefully that I can not pay the COT Bank charges. I have no money. You are authorized that for following the rules and conditions for money transfer. Please take all decisions immediately and reply by email to me.

Regards,