Microsoft Nokia / Damaged and defective product sold by nokia care sadiq trade center lahore punjab pakistan

1 Lahore, Pakistan Review updated:
Phone: 00923216023226

Dear Radwa,

With reference to your last email regarding said matter with reference # [protected]. kindly note that i didnt receive any call from any unknown number. my number [protected] is still active. you can call in this regard.

Moreover, kindly note that your sold product was defected since 1st day. i bought pin pack product agat the payment of brand new than can you justify that why i take repaired product against brand new payment of Rs. 14, 500/- Cash?
Microsoft Lumia 535 which i purchased brand new not only having 1 issue. having series of issue which has been accepted by your customer care center and than also you are saying that my mobile is under repair.

can i ask the justification for providing me repaired mobile against brand new mobile payment.
Sorry to say that if you are solving this matter in this way that you will return me repaired mobile so no need for that.

I will take up this matter to consumer court and courts of justice due not not proper dealing and not providing proper after sale services not only this but also mortal of self-respect many time by Microsoft staff and Nokia Staff who are not ready to own this matter

If is it possible, provide me head of Complaint cell department number and email and CEO of company so before forwarding this case to my lawyer, i sent this matter to the highest authority if you people are fail to resolve the matter.

In connection to above, kindly guide me regarding contact info which you provided in your above email is not fully serve purpose as you know that you are in connection to international customer. provide full contact detail instead of providing half detail. because i try your given number from my mobile. which dont accept this number and dial said number for contacting.

For any further assistance, please contact our support on [protected]... kindly provide full number with concerned staff member name

Looking forward your swift response in this regard.

[protected]

Md
Jul 15, 2015

Comments

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2008
    nokia and microsoft - making fraud sms and mail
    United Kingdom

the people living abroad are making indians fool by granting good amount of lottery or so
    some legal action must be done against them.

• Md
      15th of Jul, 2015
    Microsoft Nokia - Damaged and defected prduct sold by nokia care sadiq trade center lahore punjab pakistan
    Lahore
    Pakistan
    Phone: 00923216023226

I am very hopeless by Microsoft due to their staff attitude and after sale services department. who is too much negligent.

All conversation with reference to captioned subject with Microsoft head office after not listening my issue by Nokia staff and their rude attitude where as they accepted that sold product is defaulted and damaged

Microsoft Lumia 535
    IMEI # 359730065061607

now mobile is with nokia customer care. now i m not ready to take damaged or defected mobile after repair. because keep in mind i pay for brand new pin pack product.
    it is requested to your good personality kindly look into the matter and make early resolution of the same. i lodge my 1st complain on 15th of june 2015 and today is 15th of july 2015. i give 15 days notice period to company for resolution after that i will take up this mater to legal courts of pakistan for justice which is not provided by your company till now

Dear rawada

Due to non working of your product, I have hand over damaged and non working pin pack product sold to customer, at your customer care center lahore sadiq trade centre
    Its hopeless that
    Microsoft given damage product to customer and after that their is no after sale services department or there is no cooperation from your end
    Due to this, I have to take up this matter to the door of justice for compensation and against mortal of self respect.

I contacted many time to your good personality in this regard but you did not response in this regard. Microsoft attitude like this is very hopeless. Since last 1 and half month I am trying to take up this matter to your office but all in vain.

Moreover, they accepted that product is defaulted. now let me know wat should be solution?
    i am not ready to accept damaged and defaulted product after repair because i paid for pin pack brand new product.

if Microsoft is not going to fulfil claim of customer so be ready to come in consumer court for providing justice to customer through door of justice system of Pakistan.

Microsoft,

This is with reference to last email regarding captioned reference number.

please note that Microsoft office I not supporting. Given me tension. Its my mistake that I purchased Microsoft product.

if Microsoft is unable to resolve my matter, kindly given me in writing the same.

thanking in ananticipation

Microsoft

The given number for contacting in your last email is not going to dial from Pakistan.

moreover, please note that I just purchased the Microsoft product of Rs. 14500/- against which I have spent up to Rs. 5000/- to reach Microsoft complaint department through telephonic calls but all In vain.

0092 321 6023226

I m respected citizen and I contacted 2nd time on your saying but sorry to say that your mis behaving staff named Mukhtar Ahmed mortal my respect 2nd time. I have to lodge my complain to Microsoft head office complainant department. If you are ready to respond you are most welcome otherwise for justice I have to knock the door of justice court and consumer court as well.

Dear rawada