Microsoft Corporation / xbox live gold subscription service
With the new changes to Games With Gold, with games we have already redeemed in the past, can we to play them if we cancel our gold subscription or will access be removed?
From what I understand, games we thought we now owned, by redeeming ownership over the years as a benefit of being an Xbox Live Gold Member, will be removed from our ownership in a callous move to ensure future revenues by Xbox.
Seems pretty unethical to court a subscriber with ownership of free games, then remove that ownership later.
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - windows update
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behaviour 
- Microsoft Corporation - office
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox
- Microsoft Corporation - windows 10