Microsoft Corporation / windows 10 update
I am using Windows 10 Build 10240 and I am constantly pestered by notifications that I need to update. I tried to turn off updates by using services.msc but I was told that it won't work because the file contains a virus or a potentially unwanted software which Windows Defender does not agree on when I run it in safe mode.
I cannot update because I am very low in storage space and it seems it does not accept space from USB drives.
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365