Microsoft Company / microsoft award promo
Gud day! I hav doubts on the email i've got from microsoft co. (Not sure yet).. Is this true or not? Kindly help because I am also considering this as blessings from above.. If this is true.. Tnx. This is how the email goes;
Microsoft promo draw.
Government accredited licensed!!
Is registered under the data protection act of;
P o box 1010
Liverpool, l70 1nl
As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 600 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number [protected]. Your email address was selected as one of the winners and you have been approved to claim the won prize of 750, 000pound sterling.
I have forwarded your case file pertaining to your payment to mr. Parmar jackson (Head of trans express company) to despatch your winnings fund to you without any delay here is the contact details of the company.
Trans express company
Mr. Parmar jackson (Despatch officer)
Telephone :+ [protected]
Fax: + [protected]
Service e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. Uk
You are adviced to send to them the details below for delivery confirmation. When contacting them, you are to include this delivery order:k/l757252 as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.
1. Full name of the beneficiary:
3. Delivery address:
7. Cell phone:
Mr. Hitesh william
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!
Copyright [protected] the microsoft promo inc.
More Microsoft Company Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook account/ hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed