Microsoft / xbox live
I had canceled Xbox live on the 11/7/08 and was given a ref number that apparently doesn't
mean anything, because when you call back using the ref number they give you another one.
My credit card has been charged on a monthly basis the 19th of each month for 7.99 for xbox live.
My son hasn't used xbox live for months so I canceled on 11/7/08 given a ref number and my card was charged
on 11/10/08 for 7.99 after I canceled. When I called back using my ref number and told them what happened
and how could they charge my credit card after canceling and charging it on the 10th instead of the 19th as they had did
every month before. I was told that this was the last charge and that my credit card company posted early and they
would not refund my 7.99. You know they just had to charge me one last time, apparently Microsoft doesn't make
enough money so they need to figure out other ways of getting it. Do you really think that it would kill them to do the correct
thing and refund my 7.99, being they were in the wrong not me.
More Microsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store