Microsoft Award Team Lottery / Scam mail!

FMICROSOFT CORPORATION LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM.
Ticket number====== Alo[protected]
Serial number ======Alotd/9/14/06/07
Lucky number ======[protected])
Winning code number: ====== (19000)

CASH WINNER NO: 2

MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Dear Winner, Our gratitude goes to BILL GATES as the founder of the Microsoft Co-operation Management Worldwide We are pleased to inform you today 26th of September, 2007 that you are a winner of our annual MICROSOFT LOTTERY conducted in United Kingdom.

Your email address was attached to ticket number Alo[protected] with serial number s/n-Alotd/9/14/06/07 and drew the lucky numbers [protected]) Winning code number: ====== (19000) and consequently won in the 3rd category.

As a result of this, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of £2,000,000.00 (Two million Pound Sterlings) payable in cash credited to file Reference No:MSW-L/[protected]/07.

In order for for you to begin your claim you are urgently required to provide the following information through email to Dr.RICHARDS OWENS, MANAGER FRONTIERS DELIVERY SERVICE, London, United Kingdom,
To begin your claim, please contact immediately, our paying agent who also will be your claims agent:

Call Dr.RICHARDS OWENS.
TEL:+[protected]
:+[protected]
FAX:+[protected]
:+[protected]

Please note that above detailed information will be absolutely neccessary for the processing of your payment cheques,drafts or wire transfers.

Also this winning is valid for THREE WEEKS and failure to issue claims after this period will automatically void your payment. Remember to quote your ticket number, serial number and lucky number in your future correspondence and most importantly as part of our security protocol you are to quote this security code MSW/SEPT/SS07 to the Foreign Service Manager this is to prevent Scam.

Congratulations once again from the entire management and staff of Microsoft Corporation to all our lucky winners this year and thank you for being part of this Promotional lottery Program. Our special thanks and gratitude goes to Bill Gates of Microsoft and all his associates for alleviating poverty around the world through this promotion.

SINCERELY,

Mrs.Olivia Ahmed Malik
(PROMOTIONS MANAGER).
LOTTERY SPONSORS : CHIEF SPONSORS;

MICROSOFT CORPORATION UK, MICROSOFT CORPORATION AFRICA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION USA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION ASIA .
Past winners.

Comments

Dh
  14th of Oct, 2007

Dear Mr. Richard,

Just want to check the authenticity of this mail(Copied Below) followed by what should I do further.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra kumar

Copied Mail:-

Microsoft Claim Director: Dr.Richards Owens
United Kingdom
Email: (Hidden)
If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explanation on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We appreciate you so much for your patronages as our Internet users and our email Subscribers to Hotmail.
Specials Thanks to Microsoft Corporation and Bill Gates for such a wonderful opportunity .

Go
  22nd of Oct, 2007

Fake online lottery

I received a mail informing that I won an online lottery oh UK. The mail i received is pasted below.

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Please endeavor to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling)

Microsoft Claim Director: Dr.Richards Owens
United Kingdom
Email:richardsowensdept@yahoo.co.uk
:consultant_richardsoffice@yahoo.co.uk
Phone:+44 703 187 0180
Fax : +44 870 974 8601

We appreciate you so much for your patronages as our internet users and our Email Subscribers to Hotmail.
Congratulations!!!

Ca
  22nd of Oct, 2007

I received a mail informing that I won an online lottery. That I`m a selected winner in which my email address. The mail I received is pasted below. I need more information about if this is true...

Thanks

Carlos Mejia ......... Guatemala

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Today From our MIicrosoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MIicrosoft Central Computer Machine .

After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address in the World .

Email:frontiersmanager@consultant.com
:richards_owens@consultant.com
United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We apprecaite your patronages as our internet users and our Email Subscribers to internet access.

Congratulations!!!

Da
  7th of Nov, 2007

Even I got the similar mail!

Re
  15th of Nov, 2007

I received this email on 11/15/07 and need to know if I should be concerned that I received this lottery scam email. Please respond ASAP, appreciate your time and effort on my behalf.

:frontiers.company@yahoo.co.uk

21st of Nov, 2007

I received this email on 11/15/07
ITS TRUE OR NOT?

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00

Today From our MIicrosoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MIicrosoft Central Computer Machine .

Please endeavour to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling)

:frontiers.company@yahoo.co.uk
:frontiers.co@consultant.com
United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

Be
  27th of Nov, 2007

Thanks. Thank you very much.

An
  17th of Dec, 2007

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

This is to inform you that Microsoft is marking the End of the year Promotion Today From our Microsoft records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) in our Microsoft Central Computer Machine.

After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address in the World.

We selected five (5) winners every month so as to show our gratitude to all email and Internet users across the world.

United Kingdom .

If you have any further questions on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explanations on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP ยฃ2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

We appreciate your patronages as our Internet users and our Email Subscribers to Internet access.

We congratulate you once again for qualifying for this End of the year lottery draws conducted.

Specials Thanks to Microsoft Corporation and Bill Gates for such a wonderful opportunity.

© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

Ab
  22nd of Dec, 2007

I want to know is it true or not??

Al
  3rd of Jan, 2008

Just want to get know more about you guys see if you are not like hackers or so.

De
  7th of Jan, 2008

I have recived a mail that i won a cash prize is it true.

Pj
  10th of Jan, 2008

I've recieved a simliar email telling me that I won 2,000,000.00 (Sterling) from a RICHARD OWENS. Because my email was randomly chosen. According to the info I recieved. 5 Winners are chosen every month for this lottery. I'm glad I came to this site to investigate, because it looks like MORE than just 5 winners have been chosen. So I conclude that it's defnetelely a SCAM. If I were anyone of you. I would NOT release any personal information whatsoever.

Ma
  14th of Jan, 2008

I received the same letters from Richard Owens, almost exact duplicate of some of the above letters, This has to be a scam because, he wants me contact the bank immediatly with my bank acct. to the Barclays Bank in the uk. United Kingdom, with info., that if I had won any real money, I answered bank to the UK Barclays Bank, just to mail me my cashiers check to my home address. What a shame we have to be decived in such a way, and to know he involved Bill Gates at Microsoft Corp, under the name o Richard Owens Chairman. My name is; Martha B. West Amelia Va. 23002

So
  18th of Jan, 2008

I've recieved simliar emails more than 70 one telling that i won well alotsof money . first i beleive it but when i I've recieved an other one shortly after that i put the adress in google and i found out that's just a Fake Lottery Scam this is the new one i get it today :
From: Microsoft Corporation

CONGRATULATION TO OUR LUCKY WINNERS

Dear Winner ,

Beloved User of the Internet & Email Users, After our selections and proper screenings today in our Microsoft Computer Machine ,your email address was successfully picked and selected among millions of email address globally . Thus therefore, qualifies you to claim the amount of £2,000,000:00 (TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS). You are one of our lucky Winners in this lottery program .This is conducted once in a month we only choose winner across the world.

As matter of fact to process your claim and for more directives you are to contact your Payment Adviser officer immedaitely who will direct you on how to claim your winning amount of £2,000,000:00 (TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS).

This is powered by Microsoft Corporation & Bill Gates and his associates . Because you have won £2,000,000:00.(TWO MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) by the Microsoft Corporation.Just update us by sending us an email to our Manager office .

PAYMENT CONTACT DETAILS :
Email :frontiers.company@consultant.com
:richards_owensoffice@yahoo.co.uk
UNITED KINGDOM .

We congratulates you once again for qualifying for this lottery draws conducted monthly .We hope you find these communications valuable, however,please visit our Marketing Preferences page.

*Only existing Internet & Email Users are eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.

Congratulation !!!

Mr.John Henerd.
Microsoft Admin. Department.

© 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

Is
  29th of Jan, 2008

I have received a mail informing that I won an online lottery oh UK. The mail i received is included the following details please confirm this to me:
Ticket number====== Alo79-55-279-18
Serial number ======Alotd/9/14/06/07
Lucky number ======885-32-48-40(111)
Winning code number: ====== (19000)

Ki
  26th of Feb, 2008

dear sir,
what is i am winner:
WA 74052.
Ref: GRP/326635/Q
Batch:MCT/2709433637/2008/02
i have impormation from :microsoftagent.63@gmail.com

what it legal ? give me impormation .

jamal effendi

Ki
  26th of Feb, 2008

what is i am winner sir?

Na
  27th of Feb, 2008

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM

Dear friend,

MICROSOFT TODAYS WINNERS OF GBP £2,000,000.00

Today From our MICROSOFT records we found that you are one of our selected winner in which your email address qualifies you to claim the amount of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million,Pounds Sterling) in our MICROSOFT Central Computer Machine . We only select five (5) winners every month so as to show our gratitude to all email and internet users across the world . Please endeavour to contact your assigned Microsoft Claim Director on how to direct you for the claim of your GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) If you have any further questi ons on this above subject matter please kindly table your request to the Microsoft Claim Director for more directives and concrete explaination on how to go about your fund(s) of GBP £2,000,000.00 (Two Million, Pounds Sterling) .

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY PRIZE

The following required information should be supplied and sent immediately to our Fiduciary Claims Agent in United Kingdom via telephone or email for the commencement of your claims:

FULL NAMES:
CHOOSE ANY PAYMENT OPTION YOU PREFER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR PRIZE

1. BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
2. CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
3. CASHIER CHEQUE

If your preferred payment option is Bank Telegraphic Transfer, then you are required to fill your bank details below.

BANK NAME: ................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ...............

SWIFT CODE: .....................................

BANK ADDRESS: ........................................

CITY: ...............................................

COUNTRY:...............................................

BANK TELEPHONE:............

FAX:.....................................

You are to forward all these information to our fiduciary claims agent through his contact details below.

Name: DR .RICHARDS OWENS Tel. Numbers: + 44 703 18 6 2584 +44 703 186 2585 , +44 703 186 2587 Fax Numbers: +44 870 471 9895 +44 870 471 9897

Email :frontiers.company@consultant.com
:verificationoffices@yahoo.co.uk

GREAT BRITAIN

NB: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CONTACT OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CLAIMS.

**THIS PROMOTIONAL AWARD IS SPONSORED BY MICROSOFT CORPORATION & BILL GATES & ASSOCIATES**
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM

Do
  13th of May, 2008

I received a similiar letter also. I must admit I did respond, however I was looking for the angle where I am supposed to send money. That was the point I become certain of fraud.