Microsoft And Aol Award Team Lottery / Email lottery scam

1 India Review updated:

I received a mail from Microsoft and aol award team that my email address has won 900,000 of GBP in a email draw. After receiving this mail i was overwhelmed by the news but it was hard to believe as it is a huge amount but i was believing it was from Microsoft such a reputed company of the world. I was replying to their mails and fulfilling all the requirements of details. Then after all processing they mailed me that I have to contact courier company named "LHB EXPRESS DELIVERY " as per their instructions i contacted that courier company but now after receiving mail from them they said before dispatch of my cheque of 900,000 GBP i need to pay 395 GBP as delivery and insurance charges and only then my lottery cheque will be dispatched to me. And also in their mail a note is given that we dont have policy of COD" cash on delivery as it is a big amount of 395 GBP in indian currency it approx 31600 Rs i really want to know that is it true that Microsoft has conducted such lottery or its some kind of "EMAIL LOTTERY SCAM".

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Aug, 2007
    Microsoft Aol - winnig nitofication from microsogft aol
    India

i recieved an email stating that my email address emerge winner in a draw conducted by microsoft aol.