Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA / fraudulent charges on credit card

United States Review updated:
4.7
Microsoft *adcenter bill.ms.net wa

Three fraudulent charges to my credit card from this company. be ware! report to your credit card company immediately.
Me

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009
Me too - my credit card's had 4 unauthorised deductions totalling over $AUD1000 by 'microsoft *adcentrebill.ms.net.wa (whoever they are?!) in the last 3 days!

Thanks for posting your complaint about it, as it helped me i/d the decuctions as fraudulent and block my card before too much damage was done ...
Sh
  24th of Jun, 2009
I had 4 unauthorized charges to my account too, 2 were blocked by my bank! What is this company?! I have never heard of them!!
Ue
  19th of Jul, 2009
I had six charges on July 16, 09 by Microsoft ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA. The only other activity during that week was an Amazon transaction. Paypal contacted me for verification. THANKS PAYPAL, good catch!
An
  21st of Jul, 2009
I had 3 unauthorized charges to my account from microsoftadcenterbill.ms.net for $5, $75.99, & $75.96 that the bank caught. The bank said the company was out of Washington. I have never heard of the company. The bank has "deactivated" my card and I am awaiting a new one.
Mo
  29th of Jul, 2009
This fraud company has also charged me 4 times, in 2 days, I have never heard of it anytime!!! Please be aware of this fraud company!!!
Ma
  29th of Jul, 2009
I had seven fraudulent charges totalling over $700 from MICROSOFT *ADCENTER BILL.MS.NET WAUS in under 12 hours. I have never heard of them... but my bank gave me their number - 800-518-5689 and explained the situation. The woman (Heide) took my information, gave me a case number, and said they would do what ever they can to resolve the situation. I have received an email from them (Microsoft) who says they are working to getting me a "quick refund." My bank said the charges came from an old debit card that didn't get deactivated, and that all the security measures (address verification, etc) were bypassed. I'm still trying to get it straightened out. I'm a single mom... and they emptied my checking, savings, overdraft, and still went $350 over that. I have no money except the $5 in my pocket. Yippee.
Go
  3rd of Aug, 2009
do any of you have an Xbox live account??? i do and this started happening after i bot microsoft points! so far they have taken out 3 transactions of 5$ 50.75, and now 62.33$! what the heck! how does this happen!?
Ha
  8th of Aug, 2009
I just logged on to check my bank accout and I had two charges from this company as well. I have never heard of them...It has caused my account to overdraft. I hope I can get that resolved with my bank and not be charged the overdraft fee. How does this happen?? uggghh!
So
  10th of Aug, 2009
I just signed on to my bank account and found four fraudulent charges of $120.51, $78.57, $88.97, and $5 dollars. I blocked my VISA card and I'm researching the company before filing a fraud report with my bank.

Thank you for your reports. They have helped me to put a stop to the fraudlent charges.

Todd
Ha
  11th of Aug, 2009
I got them too. Funny someone mentioned xbox live, I had 7.99 on there from them and I cancelled it yesterday cuz I dont even have an xbox and this morning I get 3 of the similar $ amounts ya'll mention. I work for a big bank, and I know these are fraudukent! Call your bank and file a reg E claim.
Mi
  1st of Sep, 2009
I was just wondering where you all bank with. Me personally, Bank of America and this is the second time I've been hit with fraud
St
  5th of Sep, 2009
They have taken money out of my account three to four times and it always different amounts. These charges of different amounts each time brought up a red flag and I reported them to my bank and had them blocked from them from taking any more money and reprted as FRAUDULENT withdrawls from my account.
Ja
  30th of Sep, 2009
$315 on my account. Normally my card company calls me. I guess not when it is Bill Gates and Microsoft!
Ma
  6th of Jan, 2010
This has happened to me too. I went to check my bank account and I have 2 $50.00 charges in the same day. Does anyone know this happens??
Ca
  3rd of Apr, 2010
Me too, my card had a fradulent charge on it for 18.95, and I had called the company and the yhad no clue where the charge was coming from, they couldnt even tell me what company that they were representing, the only thing that told me that I have to do is call and prbaly cancell my credit card, which ig going to take a while cause now I have to dispute it and that is going to take weeks to even get that money back, and im a single mom with 3 kids, and my son'e birthday is coming up...Bullsh@t.
Ad
  27th of May, 2010
I too have 9 charges from Microsoft Adcenter (800 518-5689) ranging from $51.34 up to $531.58 totalling over $2, 000 in a span of 4 days. There are also suspect charges in that time period for Microsoft Xbox Live. The Microsoft Adcenter rep tells me the charges came from WebUNet Company (406-270-4061). This company had my name, address and charge card numbers. I have called my credit card company to cancel my card and will call my bank. All Microsoft Adcenter did was apologize and set up a service claim number for me. They said they will investigate.
Mi
  29th of May, 2010

ms net billing - why do i have $19.99 taken off my credit card
Crescent City
California

why was i billed $19.99 i never authorized this, what was it for?
Jo
  29th of Aug, 2010
I just discovered two charges on the same day. One for $49.99 and one for $74.99 charged from Microsoft XBOX LIVE XBOX BILL. MS. NET W. I've never been to this Xbox live site nor knew it existed before finding these charges.
Li
  3rd of Nov, 2010
I already called my bank and cancel my credit card for this amount which charged 2 times and its was not approves :$74.99 charged from Microsoft XBOX LIVE XBOX BILL. MS. NET
I am requesting to get $149.98 back to my account.
Shame on you whoever is responsible !
Pa
  23rd of Dec, 2010
It is a company that microsoft outsources to called atlassolutions.com, they are quite dishonest file a police report

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation