Microsft Award Team / MSN Lottery

1 10302 Lord Nelson StreetUpper Marlboro, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 301-372-1433

I received a notice that I had won 500, 000pds in an online lottery sponsored byYahoo Lottery Inc & Windows Live Yahoo & Microsoft Windows by way of my email address. After all efforts to collect this money has been exhausted I tried to contact the assigned courier company. Elite Express Delivery Services Worldwide LTD, Head Office & Accounts, Unit 11, Ashford, Middx, TW15 1AU, London, United Kingdom; email address: eliteexpress_courier@live.com, Tel: +[protected], FAX: +[protected]. I tried to get the correct Email address by performing a search on the internet with no luck. Nor did I find a company listed by that name. I received several emails from persons that assurred me of my winning this money yet I could not contact the courier company assigned to forward the money to me. I have several emails that also include copies of a certified bank check and certificate awarding me this money. Can I get closure of this because it has caused great grief and anxiety.

Comments

• Da
      30th of Jan, 2009

I have also received an email stating that I won 1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great British Pounds) through an email drawing that my "email was supposebly drawn". I just sent the information required tonight after receiving an email that said final notice. I have a hard time believing this email and believe it is a scam. It was pretty convincing I have to say which is why I still sent out the required nformation that didnt ask anything to personal and confidential. I'm going to see how it plays out though am not expecting anything out of it.

~David

• Mo
      26th of Mar, 2009

Sir, My name is Md. Arshad ali, I received a notice that I had won 500, 000pds in an online lottery sponsored byYahoo Lottery Inc & Windows Live Yahoo & Microsoft Windows by way of my email address. After all efforts to collect this money has been exhausted I tried to contact the assigned courier company.Global Courier Service
    Unit 6, Marino Way,
    Hogwood Lane,
    Industrial Estate
    Finchampstead
    Berkshire RG40 4RF.
    London United Kingdom.
    Worldwide LTD. I received several emails from persons that assurred me of my winning this money. yet I could contact the courier company assigned to forward the money to me. But he want 44o b pounds for courier charges to send my winning prize. If i send this money, if yahoo/msn lottory did not send my prize money, so how to complain and take a legal action for this co, pls send me details how to solve this prob.