Micromax Mobile H 360 / Subject:- Complaint about Service Center Micromax

1 503, 5th Floor, Cyber ParkGurgaon, India Review updated:

Subject:- Complaint about Service Center Micromax

Respected Sir,
I am a proud owner of Micromax Company. I have purchased a Micromax H 360 mobile (IMEI no. [protected], Sr.No: Ew6609101300483.After purchase the mobile phone I haven't used this mobile properly even one month. Whenver I gave my mobile for a service minimum of 30 days without solving my problem.
Please As Soon as Possible Resolve my Problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Micromax Mobile H 360

Comments

4th of Apr, 2010

Respected sir,

purchase of H360 please send immediatly BSNL GPRS setting in Andhra Pradesh.

IMEI no. 910003000062979

Wap, Data account, mms, partal settings.

My Email : satya_april07@yahoo.in
    Your authorised service center in vizag : aruncellcare@yahoo.in

Please immediatly respond.

• Pr
      24th of Aug, 2010

i purchased micromax q7 in july month, two days before mobile dropped from shirt packet and broken the panel glass, iam resident at Adilabad district, Adilabad. I saw nearest service centres in net, service centre near about 80kms., at Nirmal, Adilabad district, contacted him, he replied that this new product accessories are not received now, Please wait for few days, so I consulting you sir, What I do? I want this glass o complete panel immeditely, Did u sent this part in postal V.P.P? Do u this facility, Please sent immediately, I will receive and pay amount to postman, thanking u sir, Please reply me sir urgent, My email is ratan0057@yahoo.com., Yours...P. RATAN KUMAR, Supervisor, NATRAJ THEATRES, ADILABAD. CELL NO. 09440035969.

• Pr
      24th of Aug, 2010

MicromaxQ7 is a best mobile to connect internet, facebookn nimbuzz and wifi, edge options.

• J7
      15th of Nov, 2010

I purchased micromax x360 if 3 month old . my headset damage automatic. it dose not work properly so i complained in service centre but donot responce. service centre do the impolitelly bhave. my address -abu javed hussain, chasnalla behind petrolpump flate no.ab-5 dhanbad, pin-828135, ph-94701 (service centre-
    M/s Power Services