Microjendeals.com / $112.05 in Tapes - Never received!

1 12864 Biscayne Blvd Suite 241North MiamiFL 33181, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-377-7740

I ordered 10 DDS5 tapes on 12/15/2008 it is today 01/21/2009. I have not received anything for my $112.05 dollars payment. Contacted the seller three times talked to one of their rep. At each occasion they promised this order would be shipped out immediately and they where very sorry for the error. The last time they (sales@microjendeals.com) said "Sorry for the delay but your order was shipped out usps instead of ups. It also looks like they lost the shipment so we will be reshipping out the tapes again but this time ups and we are very sorry for the delay thank you."

I further requested the UPS tracking number...I have not received it yet. I am starting a dispute through my bank! Be aware that bank debit cards do not protect you. The bank is telling me the dispute will take 100 days. My jaw dropped! 100 days for 100 dollars what a ...

Also be aware that when micorjendeals.com charges something to your account the charge will be under Mediaoffice and you will be wondering what did I buy from Mediaoffice??????

Try whois www.microjendeals.com ... You will see a different address. DO NOT EVER BUY Anything from them.

Their phones: [protected] or [protected]

Comments

• Va
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Microjendeals.com - Horrible service
    Microjendeals.com
    12864 Biscayne Blvd Suite 241
    North Miami
    Florida
    microjendeals.com

Ordered 6 tapes, 4 were bad. Took two months to get RMA. Returned in June and still have not received replacements, it is now Oct. They have promised six times to ship the replacements that day and they still have not shipped. I have left message with receptionist, voice mail at office and voice mail on managers phone. The calls were never returned.

• Au
      1st of Dec, 2008

Agree 1000%. They are horrible. Have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt with no luck. They continually screw me and my company by shortchanging us, or sending us the wrong tapes. Customer service is non-existent.

• Fr
      20th of Jan, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Their 1-800 number is dead, their regular number is answered by a fax machine half the time and if you do get through to an answering machine they never return the call.
    On Tue Jan 6 2009 at 08:19:42 PST I ordered 10ea QUANTUM DLT VS1 80GB/160GB tapes and 1ea Cleaning Cartridge for DLT1 Tape Drives with a Subtotal of 318.00. My AMEX card was billed immediately 2 weeks later and I still have no tapes, the order status on the web-page says "This order is pending review." and no one will return a call or e-mail. I'm going to have to go thru the credit card company to get my money back. What a hassel! Save yourself the pain and buy from a reputable dealer instead.

• Fr
      27th of Jan, 2009

Update1: I was called by one of the customer service managers who apologized for the hold-up and for billing my credit card before they shipped the product. He said that their ordering system was being changed to prevent that. I will update this again if/when I receive the product.
    ---------------------
    Update2: I recieved my package from MicroJenDeals.com and they sent me 8 of the 10 tapes I ordered and no cleaning cartridge. So after 3 weeks and multiple e-mails and phone calls, I have part of my order.

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!! Company. I have researched and found out that this company is a one man show pretending to be a huge company.

Horrible service, no one answers the phone and no good service at all. Do not order from him its a waste of time and you will run around to get back your own money. Even if a few dollars more its worth it to buy else where.

25th of Nov, 2009

This joke appears to be out of business, they will likely steal your money too!