Microforce Razor / customer service

Customer service really sucks! I ordered 3 razors, 1 of which was missing the free bonus pack. I called, was told they would send a new razor. I asked if I should send the original back and was told, "no, keep it." I knew of a young man that did not travel and had a birthday so I gave it to him. I waited a couple of weeks and nothing came in the mail so I called to check on the status of delivery. I was told they were NOT going to send me another one, that I would have to buy a whole new kit! I questioned this with what I had been told and was put on hold for about 20 minutes, finally the gentleman came back telling me I could buy the bonus kit for 5.99. I questioned why I should have to pay for it, but not only that, what was I going to do with just the kit and no razor. I was told pretty much that that was too bad and I would have to pay for the bonus kit or order a whole new razor, bonus kit and all - 30-some dollars with shipping and handling. Needless to say I told them just to forget it. Customer service LIED to say the least - just tell the truth the first time and problems like this will not arise.

Do

Comments

• Tr
      9th of Dec, 2009

hi i ordered the micro force for my husband $67.00 on as seen on tv and i never recieved it at all i called the company back and they said to wait a bit longer so i did...This was in September till this day we never recieved it when i called back again they told me that i did not get insurance i told them i was not offered insurance...All in all buyers beware

• Te
      10th of Feb, 2010

We received the razor a month ago. The razor will not hold a charge. Help. thanks.

• Se
      20th of Feb, 2010

I ordered 4 microforce before Chrismas. I call back to know when i suppose to get the razors, they said not before Chrismas so I ask them to cancelled the order. Almost 2 month after I was charge on my credit card 218 $ for the 4 microforces, I tought this order was cancelled... I receive 1 package containing the 4 microforce, I call the company Merchandise Direct who is Microforce to know how to be refund... They told me there is some charge for returning the razors, they said 30$... I coudn't believe that I have to paid to return back merchandise i didn't want anymore, more, I cancelled the order... I was so angry I ship back the package to merchandise direct even I have to paid 30 $ ! Two week later, I coudn't believe my eyes, on my Visa statement, microforce give back only 151.99 on the 218 $ they took on my credit card.

Microforce and Merchandise Direct have no good service and stole the good people... I never purchase something else on T.V.

Thank you.

2nd of Apr, 2010

When will people realize that most of the JUNK sold on TV are Scams that sell the cheapest merchandise at inflated prices. It is a DEAD GIVE AWAY when anything that has an offer for a FREE SECOND ITEM, if you only pay for shipping and handling charges are ripoffs. They make more money on SHIPPING and HANDLING charges then on the item itself. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE SELLER, DO NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD, as they will over charge or not even ship the item. Once you open your card to frauds and scams, you will go through hell trying to reverse it. ALWAYS GOOGLE ANYTHING SOLD ON TV FOR COMPLAINTS BEFORE BUYING. All the TV companies allow fraudulent ads because of the enormous profits and do not check to see if they are honest or even legal operations. The government organizations that are supposed to police them, are swamped with to many complaints and the fines are petty cash, compared to the profits. BUYERS BEWARE. IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THINK TWICE.

• Ar
      21st of May, 2010

ANOTHER PIECE OF JUNK THAT TV COMPANIES ALLOW ON THE AIR TO COLLECT HUGH PROFITS FROM, ALL THE TIME KNOWING IT IS A PURE SCAM AND FRAUD. THE FCC WILL NEVER CLEAN UP ALL THE ILLEGAL ADS FOR OVERPRICED LOW QUALITY JUNK DUE TO THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INVOLVED. FIRST RULE IS NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON TV WITHOUT GOOGLING IT FOR COMPLAINTS. IF THEY OFFER TWO FOR ONE WITH DOUBLE HANDLING AND SHIPPING CHARGES, RUN, DON'T WALK TO THE NEAREST EXIT.