[Resolved] Micro Center / false advertisement and bad service

I never notice this company's existence until recently.I decided to give this company a try not because of word-of -month but because of their Ads mailed to my house. Normally, I don't buy computer parts from stores like Best Buy, Fry's, or Micro Center, because their staffs are normally lacking of computer knowledge, and their customer services is not as good as private owned local computer stores.

I finally made it to their Duluth store to shop for Father's day present. There were sales representatives walking around the store, but no one seemed care to say Hi or try to help me. I went to the notebook section in the back, tried to get someone to help me to look at the Acer laptop in their Ad, but I waited for 15 minutes, and again, no one seemed care! And when I finally got to talk to a sales about the laptop I want to buy, they told me: " Oh, we don't have the one with Web cam in stock, all we have is the one without Web cam."!

WHY DID THEY PUT THE MODEL WITH WEB CAM IN THE AD? What a dishonor, tricky company Micro Center is! I was right, companies like Micro Center is not worth to even spend time reading their Ads, all they want is to trick customers to go to them, and when you got there, they would come up with excuses for those TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE deals they advertised on their Ads! I will NEVER read their false Ads, or go to Micro Center again!

• Resolution statement

• Hello Thomas,

Thank you for this opportunity to review your feedback. I would like to extend my apologies that the item in questions was not in stock during your visit. I would like to look into this. Can you please provide me with details of the model you were looking for and the approximate date of your visit to purchase the fathers day gift. You can contact me directly at custrel@microcenter.com

Al

Tr

Comments

• Th
      5th of Aug, 2009

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010

your a [censored] if the deals are to good to be true they will be sold out in a day.. do your research before you go to a place like MC they are a geeks heaven