[Resolved] Micro Center / totally unacceptable
On December 13, 2008 I purchased a Sceptre 22'' LCD Monitor at the Micro Center in Wesbury New York. I pay a total price of $174.00 with the applicable tax and a rebate of $40.00 as advertised. All the necessary paper work and receipts were mailed to the Sceptre Rebate Offer. It's almost 4 months now and I haven't receive any rebate from the Sceptre . I contacted the Sceptre via email but nobody respond or email me back stating my issue with the rebate. The Micro Center are aware of these rip off practices by this Company but they said it is a third party so they are not responsible. That's totally unacceptable.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Micro Center / Micro Electronics Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2009
Thank you for the opportunity to address this concern. We recently began following and addressing Micro Center concerns on complaintsboard.com. I do apologize that as of the date of your post you were not assisted. I would like to assist.
Can you update me on the status of your rebate? If you have not received it to date, can you provide me with a reference number from your sales receipt or the serial number from the LCD itself. I can then begin researching a resolution. firstname.lastname@example.org
More Micro Center Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Micro Center - fraud and scam 
- Microcenter - beware of microcenter re-stocking fees
- Microcenter - order online pickup service badly broken 
- Micro Center - no service on extended warranty
- Micro Center - this is a scam by microcenter or its refurbishing center 
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - macbook pro
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - imac pro
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - laptop lcd screen replacement
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - micro center employees are holding onto all vega 64 video cards and buying them to resell online
- [Resolved] Micro Center / Micro Electronics - no proactivity/bad customer service