Michigan Unemployment / Very, very rude employees

Today I called unemployment because my claim ran out and i was put on an old extension dropping my weekly amount by $140 a week! I was very nice to Jason when he explained to me why but i just could not accept the answer because it will leave me homeless.So i asked to speak to a supervisor. That is when I was transfered to Mary. Mary was very unorganized and did not explain anything well at all. That is when i asked to speak to her supervisor and told her i did not understand her. Right away she told me no.

After many times of being told no and being called maam i told her to call me Teri. As i am a person, not just a problem she had to deal with. She laughed as well as other people in the back ground. When i told her i could hear her laugh she said i have expalined everything and asked if i had any other questions! What about my first question i said, and that is when i was hung up on! Very, very rude employees.

Se

More Michigan Unemployment Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2012

I've tried calling those ###S at the unemployment office for over a week now and
    I still can't get through. I've made 3 inquiries online and of course no response there either. IT'S COMPLETELY RUDICULOUS!!! What have I paid taxes for... BS
    I'm still waiting for my unemployment payment... I'm so frustrated!!!