Michelle.Vanburensignhotmail.com / Internet scammer

1 Swindon, England, Wiltshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I am not sure if I have filled out the above information correctly, but this is a complaint about an internet scammer I encountered on Cheating Wives Datelink. My name is Stephen Woodcock. I live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, and my email is dragon121864@yahoo.ca. I encountered Michelle Vanburen on the above mentioned website, and we immediately went offsite to email and chat to develop what I believed to be an internet romance.

For well over 2 months, we emailed and chatted toward an eventual meeting. Twice during this time, she requested that I send her money. The first time, it was a request for "The provision" to pay for an airline ticket to Canada. This was at the end of July. I said I could not afford that, and that I would save to go to see her in Swindon, UK in the spring. In early September, she said she was going to the Philipines to obtain seeds for her grandmother's farm, which she said had been paid for, but not delivered. This message was accompanied by professions of affection for me, and a request for money. Believing her affection, I offered a small sum which I could afford to spare. Her response was an obscenity-laced tirade that she did not want a "poor man" in her life, but one who could provide money whenever she requested it.

I saved all of my emails, and most of our chats, originally as a momento of what I believed to be a budding romance. I am now glad that I did, as she has shown herself to be a scammer. Michelle gave me an address that Mapquest could not confirm, a cell number that just rang incessantly, and eventually acquiesed to my request as a friend on Facebook, just after her latest request for money. Like everything else she did to supposedly reveal herself to me, it was another dead end that did nothing to confirm her identity conclusively. Despite this, I was supposed to provide financial aid.

While chatting, she took inordinate amounts of time to reply, as if she was either consulting notes, or conducting multiple chat sessions. Everything about her was murky, inconclusive, or just did not stand the test of veracity. I have voluminous amounts of proof in the form of emails and chat sessions, which I saved as Word documents. Please respond to this complaint at the above email address, and I will gladly copy and send all the proof that is required to revoke her account due to Terms of Service violations. Thank you for your consideration.

Stephen Woodcock.

Comments

• St
      13th of Oct, 2010

Profile has been viewed 35 times

What lies ahead down the road to love?

My Narratives >

Have Children: No

Want Children: Undecided

My Narratives
    Describing myself

Hi, About me...umm 'Im a caring person with a good heart, I have been in a relationship for awhile and things did not work out with him and I so i'm trying again, seeing if this site works or not i guess. I would like to meet someone who is not a fake! Someone who is honest and open and knows how to show his feelings and ain't afraid to share how he feels. I want someone I can start off as friends with and work from there, at least that way if we don't connect well, then at least I might have someone. Well i hope this explains more about what i am looking for and all...good luck all

Describing my ideal match

I would like to meet someone who is not a fake! someone who is honest and open and knows how to show his feelings and ain't afraid to share how he feels, i want someone i can start off as friends with and work from there, at least that way if we don't connect well, then at least i might have another friend. Well i hope this explains more about what i am looking for and all...

My Personality
    My ideal place to live is: Cabin in the mountains

Last bar or nightclub I attended: Swindon nightclub

What's your favorite restaurant: I have lots

My friends describe me as: I am an attractive, outgoing, intelligent, funny, adventurous, fun-loving, ambitious person.

The celebrity I most resemble is: None

Last movie I saw was: Heroes

If I had $1000.00 dollars to blow, I would buy: I would like to think about that.

My fashion sense can best be described as: Classic - You're traditional and don't see that changing any time soon

My sense of humor tends toward: Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun

When it comes to parties I'd best be described as: That depends. Am I invited?

With free time on a day off, I would most enjoy: Puttering in the garden

When it comes to television: Prefer news (CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC)

When it comes to work: Work?

I attend religious services: Once a week

My political views lean toward: Conservative

When it comes to money: I buy only what I need, save the rest.

When I'm meeting a friend, I am generally: Time is relative, isn't it?

My favorite types of music are: Pop, R&B, Classical

Lets talk pets:
    I have: Cats
    I like but don't have:
    I don't have and don't like:

Turn Ons! Turn Offs! No Opinion

Have Children: Any

Want Children: Any

From : mustang_sheila

22nd of May, 2011

Hi sweetie. Just want to let you know I haven't forgotten you. Never will. People like you hold a special place in my heart. xoxoxo.

22nd of May, 2011