Micheal Willis / Nicholas Cervantes / Scamming for money for shipping puppy

1 NE, United States Review updated:

Ok I think I am corresponding with a scammer after the last 2 emails.

Here is the history.
Found the listing on www.Kijiji.com

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:49 AM
Subject: Akc english bulldog female mostly white" Ad on Kijiji

Hello,
Thanks for the interest you have for my puppy and also thanks for the mail. So I quite appreciated your interest on your proposing in purchasing my puppy. She is still very much available for adoption. She is 12 weeks old, This puppy health is OK!, 1st shots, AKC registered, Baby is so animated and will keep you entertained for hours. She really had her own distinct personality. Loving and very affectionate personalities are standard with other animals. She is very affectionate and like to give kisses all the time.

This female pup presently weighs about 2.3lb so i live here in Florida(USA) with the baby and i really need a lovely home for my baby that is why am adopting her back to the state, I love to take care of her myself due to the problem i am facing, so i don't have much money to take care of her the way i want that is why i am looking for God fairing person and i caring person that will take good care of my puppy the way i want.

So if you are interested in having the puppy, i want you to get back to me with your full name, address, phone number including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby, do not reply me because is not that i didn't have time to care take of her but i am only giving this puppy out due to my bad condition and i don't want something harmful to happen to the puppy .So she is priceless therefore she will be going for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your Full Name and Full Address including your Nearest Airport with your Phone number so that we proceed with the adoption process and also find out shipping cost, I want you to know that you are paying for the shipping cost..so get back a to me asap so that we can get back to you with the shipping cost..

Best Regards. Thanks

Subject: RE: Akc english bulldog female mostly white" Ad on Kijiji
To: "'Micheal Willis'" <michealwillis13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 10:48 PM

Hello,

I the closest major airport is Kansas City, Missouri or Omaha, Nebraska. Both are 2 hours away.
Could I talk to you on the phone? Not sure how all it would work.
Thanks

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject: RE: Akc english bulldog female mostly white" Ad on Kijiji

Hello
i got your info i will be on my way to the shipping company, i will get back to you on what to do next...

Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:19 PM
Subject: SHIPPING FEE NEEDED ASAP
Hello
Am in the shipping company right now and all the shipping arrangenment is made but the shipping company said they neded to confrim the shipping fee befroe the puppy can be ship out to you.Shipping of the puppy is $250 and $50 For care/feeding the total amount is $300, All the papers will be coming with the puppy, I will be very happy if you can promise to update me with her picture every month.This baby is very good with registered/registrable (AKC, NKC, etc.), Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate Additional information.Here is the shipping company payment information you will need wire the money via western union.

Receiver's Name : NICHOLAS CERVANTES
Address: 3882 SW 33st
City : HOLLYWOOD
State: FLORIDA
Zip code: 33023
Amount Send:$300
Test Question : In God
Test Answer: We Trust

As soon as i confirm the payment they will send you the booking info which you can confirm via (Pet Air ) and also get back to me with the Western Union details
Sender's name: ________________________
Sender's address:________________________
Sender's city:________________________
Sender's Zip code:________________________
Sender's state:________________________
MTCN: _____________ (money transfer control number)
Amount Sent:

So you can go to any nearby (GROCERY) store around you and have the payment made Western Union to the information above, I await your reply with the MTCN(# ) and sender information exactly as it's on western union form filled, As soon as the payment is confirmed they will have the baby schedule for shipping and get back to you with the airway bill number so as to enable you to track the shipment status.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Now what should I do?

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of Jul, 2009

You are 110% dealing with a scammer!!! Do not fall for it!!! The following reasons are indicative of a scammer:
    1. The way they are writing and the words they are using. I've seen those same words written over & over again. I've seen that same story many times written almost exactly the same way.
    2. When they ask for your name, address, and phone number. Every scammer does this.
    3. Selling an expensive dog for free and then all of a sudden they need money for shipping.
    4. They want you to go to western union and wire money. That way, you will not have any information on the party that receives the money and they will be long gone and you won't be able to do anything about it.

I'm sorry, but follow your gut. You already know what you are dealing with.

Michelle R.

• Je
      7th of Aug, 2009

Hello

I want you know that what even you are saying is lie but i want you know that i will like you contact the owner and do not make payment to him and because NICHOLAS CERVANTES do not anything so i will like to clean name and let me know back