Michaels Storesdoor crasher special

My boyfriend went into michaels store #3981 today for the door crasher special that ran from 1-3 only to be told by 3 individuals including the manager (as they looked into the flyer & didnt see it but the email I received & was told on Friday was today) that this was only a Saturday special. Once I got home I called the store & was told by Holly the manager for that shift that it was no problem & to come in tomorrow & get one of the added bonus gifts that they forgot to give & that it would be at the cash waiting. Since the store was still open I decided to go & get it instead of waiting till the next day so I wouldn't have to reexpldin what happened. Once I got there they called the manager who then went to look for the bonus item only to come back up & say they must have already given them all out. This would have been nice to know when I called instead of having to make an extra trip out only to be be told oops our mistake but nothing we can do. Truly disappointed with the customer satisfaction.
Angela