Michaele Thompson / Sagamore Home Mortgage / Mortgage fraud scam

1 14074 Trade Center Drive, Suite 107, Fishers IN 46038, Fishers, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-774-9847

Copies of court documents with guilty plea for Mortgage fraud by Michaele Thompson / Sagamore Home Mortgage.

See court documents posted at Rip off:
/link removed/

Indiana Case No.: 08-1008 SC
Michaele Thompson - Sagamore home mortgage plead guilt to mortgage fraud / laws and agreed to pay $14000 penalty Case No.:
08-1008 SC

Indiana Case No.: 11-0170 CA
Michaele Thompson - Sagamore home mortgage plead guilt to mortgage fraud / laws and agreed to pay $10000 penalty Case No.: 11-0170 CA

State of Indiana office of the secretary of state, Securities Division

[protected]@sagamoremtg.com
[protected] - Mobile
[protected] - Office
[protected] - efax

www.sagamoremtg.com

Michaele Thompson / Sagamore Home Mortgage Now hired DAVE AN SEO expert to post lies and to try and hide their mortgage fraud but they can not hide state courts documents

Comments

20th of Mar, 2012

Michaele Thompson / Sagamore Home Mortgage Now hired DAVE AN SEO expert to post lies and to try and hide their mortgage fraud.

BUT they cant hide court documents. See copies posted at
    Rip off:

317-774-9847 - Office
    866-888-6099 - efax

• Ju
      16th of Apr, 2012

Stay away from Michaele Thompson at Sagamore Home Mortgage, located at 14074 Trade Center Drive, Suite 107, Fishers IN.

Michaele Thompson, was responsible for several, several families getting their homes foreclosed based on his lies and the loans he sold them.

Our experience has been an awful experience. I was told last October that they close my loan in 6-8 weeks. It has been almost five months later and they still have not closed my Loam

Throughout the months, Michaele Thompson failed to return phone calls or emails. Michaele Thompson only had contact with me to tell me to send more financial documents. Michaele Thompson only action I saw that they did was cash my $1000 check.

I was told not to contact another lender. What a mistake. I contacted Michaele Thompson and was told that my file was in process. Meanwhile, Michaele Thompson kept telling me lies that it "was under review."

Michaele Thompson took my money, have not done anything, and now will not even take my call.

Michaele Thompson is one of the worst mortgage brokers in our state and is one of the reasons the hard working people of our country are losing everything.

Email: [protected]@sagamoremtg.com