[Resolved] Michael Yusko / claims he sells bitcoins

5 New Orlean LA, United States Review updated:

I sent a wire Transfer to [removed] for Bitcoins on 11/29/2017. His phone number is [removed]. Emails he uses to do this [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com I contacted him through email and he told me to wire him the $ for bitcoins. I have wired him the $ and he didnt get me the bitcoins as promised. After 3 days I told him to wire back the $ to him and he has been telling me he will do it and everyday makes up excuses why he didnt do it. I have all conversation saved on my phone and emails from him. Its been over a week now since I sent him the wire transfer and I still dont have my $ back from him or the bitcoins. This guys keeps making excuses all day long. Keep saying tomorrow and tomorrow never happens. Fraud, Scam, Stay away from him, I have already reported this to the Federal Bureau for Fraud Investigation and taking him to Civil Court.

• Resolution statement

He was in a position where he wasnt able to send the wire back to me immediately but he did keep his word and sent me everything back to the last penny that I had wired him the first time. This issue has been resolved 100%. I request for this complaint to be removed or atleast give us the option to EDIT/REVISE the complaint. Now days theres so much scam going around that its hard to tell whats a scam and whats for real. I am glad that Mike ended up being the real deal and kept his word and the issue was just a temporary thing before things gotten straightened out. Once again I REQUEST FOR THIS COMPLAINT TO BE REMOVED ONCE AND FOR ALL.

• Updated by BitcoinBoss., May 15, 2018

Just wanted everyone who reads this to know that this complaint has been resolved 100%. There has been a big miscommunication. This website doesnt give us an option to remove/edit the complaint even after it has been resolved which i think is ridiculous. This guy stood up to his words and was able to deliver what he promised. Things didnt go well from the start and that was the reason for this complaint but at the end of the game he was able to deliver. Which is proof to me that he does care about his clients and about his reputation. I would feel 100% safe doing business with him again knowing that he will take care of me even if things dont go as planned from the start. Its not the start that counts its always the end.

Bi
Dec 13, 2017

Comments

• Bt
      Jan 08, 2018

Anything ever come of this? I am in a similar situation currently...

• Bi
      Jan 09, 2018

@btcjohnny So far its been over a month now. He took $23, 320 and was suppose to give me bitcoin. He made over 10 promises now that he will return me the $ and failed to do it so far. Its 1/9/2018 and I still dont have the $ back. Have a good attorney take on this issue and show him what happens when you screw people over like that. If he return the $ I will update this complaint. Otherwise this is still a huge issue and I hope people can read this before they get screwed over as well. I wouldn't recommend doing any kind of business with him at all. Stay away.

Jan 09, 2018

@BitcoinBoss, Sent a personal message, check inbox.

• Ge
      May 01, 2019

@BitcoinBoss, I'm an attorney who handles consumer class actions. Right now, I'm investigating a possible class action for consumer fraud in the sale of bitcoins after Sept. 2018. Any chance you purchased bitcoins after that date?

Valentin shargorodskiy
    [protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Ebay user id: valiksharik26
    Http://myworld.ebay.com/valiksharik26

This guy is a complete con artist and will scam you out of your money and/or product. he will spend countless hours emailing you and harrassing you. he is a very immature and unprofessional person and does not deserve quality treatment from anyone. please avoid at all costs whether he is purchasing online or from your store.

• Al
      Jan 18, 2018

Any updates? I and a buddy - same situation. Con artist. Will be happy to hop on with your attorney.

• Bi
      Jan 21, 2018

@AltC539 Mike at this point paid me back the $23, 320 that I wired him which I am glad thats finally over with. He did promise to also pay the 5% interest if I waited till a certain date. I waited but at this time still no 5% interest has been paid out yet. Possibly he will later. Ill update as it goes.

• Ra
      May 11, 2019

I made a bitcoin purchase worth $20, 100 from Michael Yusko since 27th of April 2019 and I am yet to get my BTC. He keep on making excuses and promises which he never fulfilled.He is sure playing with fire because I will come for everything he has if I don't get my money or BTC. He hardly reply my messages and this is making me sick . I hope someone else don't fall a victim.

Jul 11, 2019

Michael Yusko is a thief.

He will promise and promise but ultimately runs a ponzi and will steal your money. I am still waiting for 95% of my coin and it’s been a year. Anyone want to get a group at attorney?