Michael Vincent Automatic Forex Cash / The system does not work

1 Jamaica Review updated:

I purchased the Michael Vincent Automatic Forex cash software on line, paid with a credit card, I downloaded it, but unable to get it to work; made report to the technical support centre and no response, send emails, all mails bounce back after a few days, called the phone number given [protected], get a recording each time.A receipt was sent from SWERG Inc. an e-commerce reseller-http://www.SWREG.org/; cost was $60.12 US; paid on September 30, 2008; to date no response from them. There is no 'contact us ' link, address or telephone number. I since have seen similar complaints on the I/net; these people are thieves, should be prececuted for fraud, and should be prevented from selling their crap. I would like to get back my money. Please assist.

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Oct, 2008

i also purchased the program and have not been able to make any money. I also think this is just another SCAM.

• Co
      29th of Oct, 2008

purchased the program and made my first sale using the program yesterday. i essentially got what i payed for the program. it's reallly slow, and it's nothing at all what he hypes it up to be.

i do think the principles in his volume books are dead on though. you just have to use them effectively and be persistent.

i must say that there is an element of scam with this guy though definitely.