Michael Stroup / fake videos / fraud.

1 Kokomo, IN, United States Review updated:

Michael Leroy Stroup of Delphi, Indiana makes vides that are misleading and false. H is harming a criminal investigation in two murders in Indiana. He is a criminal him self. He has arrests in 6-4-2007 for dis. conduct, alcohol poss., rest. arrest, sex offense / public exposure and batt. on a police officer with a bodily fluid. On 11-14-2017 arrests for rest. arrest, alchol public intox., disorderly conduct and sex offense / indec. exposure. on 4-9-2016 for Court - Revolk Sentense, Court - Failure to Appear and Drug Offense. This info is from www.jail.com / www.kokomoperspective.com and www.indiana.arrests.com

Ha
Nov 12, 2017

Comments

• Do
      14th of Nov, 2017
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Michael L. Stroup of Kokomo, Indiana was also arrested for Theft in 2017 .

20th of Dec, 2017

Michael l. stroup was convicted of indiana code # 35-48-4-11 / poss. of marijuana, hash, hash oil. he was confined to the the indiana dept. of corrections (302 w. washington st e 334) for 11 mons and 30 days. case # 08d01 0401 fd8, carroll co., doc # 143201, dob 11-30-1968, release date 7-19-2004.

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2018

Nice work, :)
    Kinda, I mean you doxed me, which is illegal. But what you failed to do is give any evidence at all concerning me making "fake videos," or fraudulent ones.
    Its for this reason that anyone looking at this crap, should at least see what videos I have made, and then please by all means write a comment saying what parts are so fraudulent. Which is none of them... :)
    Wkat is outlaw media, we get the truth, and give it to the people.
    That's what we do, and from the looks of it, some don't like it much. :d
    Michael

• Br
      21st of Apr, 2018

@Michael Stroup Doxxing isn't illegal, it's all public info and knowledge you mountain goat 85 IQ loser

19th of Apr, 2018

People do not like criminals ! You are not getting to the truth. Just making stupid videos . If you do not like your info out there, do not get arrested . If you think it is illegal then you will be a rich man. I mean after you win a lawsuit against the I.D.O.C., Howard Co. Sheriff, www.arrest.org, www.jail.com, www.rapsheet.com, The Kokomo Tribune, www.policearrest.com and www.findmugshots.com . But one question what bodily fluid did you assault a officer with on 6-4-2007 ? ( inmate # 29932033) .

• Fe
      30th of Jul, 2018

Get over yourselves. Ok so he has some arrests, mainly drugs and alcohol, spose he likes to
    smoke a little wild one once in a while and has a penchant for the bottle, who gives a [censored].
    I live in Oklahoma and have been following said Indiana cases and all I can say is why
    the hell aren't people in Delphi SCREAMING for answers. I just don't get it. The YouTubers
    are the only people I watch for updates, theories, questions, etc. At least they have the guts
    to question the bull[censored] that's being dished out over their. People like you whiners are men with
    NO and I repeat NO guts! What the F is wrong with the men in this world today! You are the
    protectors of women and children yet you do and say nothing, like little lambs to the slaughter.
    Leave this guy alone and let him post his videos and yes I could tell along time ago he probably
    was a drinker/toker. Do I care? No, what I care about is a man who speaks his mind and isn't
    afraid to do so not a guy that sits there and says let law enforcement do their job. LE are overpaid
    idiots who put their pants on every day just like you and I and should not be held on some type of
    pedestal. I am a married grandmother raising two of my grandkids and I would take any and all help
    from ANYONE friend or foe or the devil himself to help keep pressure on the public and LE to help
    One of mine, your damn right I would. So shut the [censored] up and leave the guy alone, hindering! what
    A [censored]ing joke you people are. Hope one day you do need some help from any sleuths all over the
    world whom put time, money, and effort into finding the truth in these murder cases, yep you better
    contact Johnny law and hope for the best. Maybe 30 years later your case will be solved so hey if that's
    good enough for you and your murdered loved one it's good enough for me. [censored]ing [censored]s