Michael Rubin Attorney in Encino is a Crookmichael rubin attorney is a crook.

A Nov 22, 2017

Michael Rubin is a crook. I had written a bad review back when he represented us. He contacted me to inform me that it was hurting his business and he had a son to put through college. Out of the kindness of my heart I deleted the review. What a big mistake that was.

He didn't inform me that he had sued me and put a judgement on my property. I went to refinance and found out he had a levy. I called him thinking it was a mistake and asked him to remove it. He said he wasn't going to remove it and threatened to sue me if I wrote negative reviews online.

DO NOT. DO NOT use Michael Rubin for any legal advice or help. Specially if you have money. His goal is not to represent his clients but to hook his clients in a contract and rob his own clients. I regret meeting and hiring him. We lost the case and without my knowledge he sued me. I don't know who he served and what/when the court date was, but he got a judgement. So now I have to go through hell trying to remove the lien and lose a great interest rate on my refinance.

BEWARE FROM MICHAEL RUBIN ATTORNEY IN ENCINO. DO NOT HIRE HIM. STAY AWAY.

He was suspended from the BAR for being crooked.